FIGHT 👊

Here's the next chapter of this book.
Vote , comment and follow!

Aaj me bohot khush hun 😁

Let's start!

He drove towards their building. As soon as they reached her flat they saw someone standing on the door. Sidharth's blood boiled looking at the person and on the other hand shehnaaz was shocked.

" What are you doing here? " Asked shehnaaz fuming . But sidharth looked at her in confusion as why is she talking to him in anger .

" Got it girl! You wanted to spend some ' quality ' time with your ' best friend ' aur should I say 'friend with benefits' " Shayan spitted the garbage which was inside his mind. He especially focus on the word 'quality', 'best friend' and 'friend with benefit ' . This aroused sidharth's anger. He went towards him and held him by his collar.

" You should probably go.. Because you've already told alot things which you shouldn't have uttered . Go the hell out of here or else you'll see the worst side of me " Sidharth literally shook him by his collar and then left him with a jerk. Sudden jerk made shayan tremble on his feets.

"Huh! Sach sunkr bura laga? Khushi mil gyi tujhe mujhse mera pyaar cheen kr... Yehi chahiye tha na tujhe ke shehnaaz tere saath rahe mujhse baat bhi na kre.. You must be too happy.. Right? " Said shayan faking his sadness and tears. He was trying to manipulate shehnaaz by saying these words but ab is bechare ko kya pata ke inki dosti aise hi thode toot sakti.

"Shayan! Do you really think tere ye bakwas se shehnaaz tere pass ayegi toh let me tell you one thing... Ye un ladkiyon me se nahi hai jo tere piche dum ( tail) hilati phire ( hayee mummy ki dialogue hai hai 😂😂) " Said sidharth controlling his anger. Shayan smirked.

" Ladki? Ho na shehnaaz? " He said smirking but soon his smirk vanished as a punch landed on his face. He fell in the ground holding his jaw.

" Sahi hai na? Ager hai toh bol aur do teen mukke me tere face ka naksha acche se bigde ga " Said sidharth rubbing his fist to control himself from beating the shit out of him.

" Huh! Mujhse maar peet na kr.. Mehnga padega. " Said shayan getting up and holding sidharth's coller which triggered him..

He jerked his hands away and was going to punch him again when shehnaaz came in between them.

" Sidharth mt kr bunny dekh sab dekh rahe please.. Please... Iske muh na lag i request you.. Chal andr.. " She said hugging him and calming him as she saw that few of her neighbors came outside their houses yo see the fights. Some were gossiping. As always they muttered something about sidharth and shehnaaz.

" And shayan! Stay away from us... Dare you speak a word.. Shayad bhul rahe ho ke tum jahan khade ho wo tumhara ghar nhi hai... " They were standing on the doorsteps of shehnaaz flat.

Shehnaaz took sidharth inside with herself and locked the the door on shayan's face.

" What was that? " Asked sidharth being confused. Shehnaaz looked at him and then at his hands. Sighing she went to her room and took out the first aid box and went to him. All these while sidharth didn't even noticed his hands.. His knuckles were bleeding as he had hit him very badly.

" Haath de! " She said trying to supress her crys. He looked at her and then at his hand. He silently obliged her .

While cleaning of his blood a drop of tear fell from her eyes. No matter what ever happens in between them , they both can never see each other in pain. This is only the sole reason for which sidharth let her go when she was with shayan.

Sidharth felt the tear on his hand and then he looked at her face , but he couldn't see as her hairs were open and her head was bent down as she was applying medicine on his hand. He held her chin and made her look towards him . He nodded his head negatively telling her not to cry by wiping off her tears with one hand.
She bite her trembling lips to control her sobs but at last she broke.

" I'm sorry sidharth.. I'm really very sorry... Mai kabhi bhi tujhe hurt nahi krna chahti.. Mai soch bhi nhi sakti hurt krne ka.. But mujhe khud ko nhi pata ke maine aisa kyun bola... Mai... Mai tere begair ek din bhi nhi guzara hai pichle 15 saalon se ab tujhe lagta hai ke mai kabhi bhi tujhe khud se dur karungi... " She said while sobbing like a kid. Sidharth removed his hand from her hold. She immediately looked at him . She feared that what if he'll go.

But he moved closer to her and hugged her close to his heart.

" Mujhe nhi pata kya hua kya nhi hua... But ek baat batata hun! Mujhe ladkon ki samjh hai kyunki mai khud ek ladka hun... Jaise tu mujhe khuch ladkiyon se dur rehne kehti na kyunki tujhe feel aati hai that the girl is not right for me.. Like wise I also feel the vibe of the person... Mujhe shayan se khuch chid nhi hai ya meri koi personal dushmani nhi usse but he's not the right on for you baby samjh rahi hai na meri baat... Aur kahin na kahin galati meri bhi hai mai hi tujhse subhe se baat nhi kr raha tha aur hi sakta hai tune jo us waqt bola wo gusse me keh diya hoga... I understand... Toh tu zyada mat soch mujhe pata hai ke mai tere life me kitna matter krta hun... " He said while caressing her hairs and kissed his forehead . She looked at him and then kissed near his heart which made sidharth's heart flutter.

" Khuch khila Yaar! Subhe se khuch nhi khaya hai maine.. I'm hungry! " Said sidharth in a baby voice which made shehnaaz chuckle.

" Baith mai aati khuch bana kr! " Saying so she got up but then sidharth held her hand and pulled her to himself. She lost her balance and fall on his lap. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead very gently because of which her heart missed a beat.

" Ma.. Mai.. Aati hun! " Saying so she stood up..

" Okay darling " Said sidharth in a flirty tone. Shehnaaz blushed at it and ran towards the kitchen sidharth chuckled and sat on the couch resting his feets on the table which was kept in front and started watching TV.

Shehnaaz's POV

I'm.. I'm trying to avoid him but I can't.. Ye ager aise hi rahega to mai kab tk apni feelings chupa paungi.. I can't tell you that i love you sidharth... Mai kitni bhi koshish kr lun mai nhi rok sakti khud ko tujhse dur rehne ke liye... Even though I try my best i end up coming to you.. And even if I confess my feeling to you mai tujhse wo baat nhi chupa paungi... Kaash maine suna hi na hota jo baat mumma, papa aur maa( sid's mom) ke beech hui thi.. Mai janti hun tujhe bohot taklif hogi and i can't see you going through that phase again... I'm sorry mujhe pata hai ke tu mujhe kisi aur ke saath nhi dekh sakta but mujhe ye krna padhta hai... Mai ye chah kr nhi krti... Bas tujhe hurt krna chahti hun ke tujhe mujhse nafrat ho jaye aur itni zyada nafrat ke tu mujhe dubara kabhi dekhna bhi na chahe.. But mera dil tujhse alag nhi reh sakta... Mai jitni bhi koshish kr lun mai nhi kr paa rahi... Ab aur nhi hurt karungi use... Jab tk feelings chupa paungi tb tk mai chupaungi... Uske baad me keh dungi... Atleast maa ko toh batana chahiye tha use wo baat pr papa...

End POV

Her thoughts were broken as she by mistakenly kept her hand in the piping hot water.. Hearing her voice sidharth entered the kitchen and saw her hold her hands..

" Kya hua? " He immediately went towards her and took her hand and saw that she burnt her finger.

He took her towards the sink and kept her hand under running water. She immediately wiped her tears as she didn't wanted him to see that..

" Is it hurting to much? " He asked as he saw her wiping off her tears.. She nodded her head in no.. And yes that was the truth she wasn't crying due to the pain. She was crying because of the pain which was in her heart by hiding her feelings

Chalo ab vote kr do acche se aur comments bhi... Kaisa laga aaj ka chapter......... 😂

*
*
*
Vote
*
*
*
Comment
*
*
*
Follow
*
*
*
Bye bye
Take care
Kl milte hai tb tk isme vote aur comment kr do please 🥺