ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

Hiccup's POV

I awoke with a start, doused in frigid cold water. I gasped for breath and immediately inhaled more water. I doubled over choking. When I look up, I'm greeted with six angry pairs of eyes  staring at me. One of them was holding a bucket, and it was probably her who dumped the water on me.

Their glares were pretty intimidating, until one of them, the smallest girl with dark eyes, started laughing.

At that moment, I realized that I was chained to a chair, with Toothless sleeping peacefully beside me. He looked too peaceful. I started to worry, but my thoughts were cut off by the leader.

The leader glared at me and said, "I thought we told you to stay out of our business."

I smiled. "You saying that just made me want to follow you more."

The girl who had laughed started to laugh again.

It took her a minute to stop, but when she managed to compose herself she turned to the leader and said something in another language.  All I heard was a bunch of growls and clicks. Then she walked out of the door, into another area. When she came back she held a box full of scrap metal and tools.

For a second I worried that they were torture devices. Thankfully, she sat down across the room and started to fiddle with them, letting my fears dissolve.

Unfortunately, the other girls were still focused on me.

The leader sighed. "Who are you?" She asked me, twirling a key between her fingers. I realized with a start that it was the key to the chains that were holding me.

I really wanted these people as allies, but I wasn't entirely sure I could trust them. The leader, maybe. But the rest of them? Not yet.

"I'm not telling you that until I trust you." I said truthfully.

The leader glared at me. All I could see was her bright blue eyes, because just like the other girls, she was wearing a hood and a mask. I could tell that she was sending pure hatred my way though, even with the mask.

"How are you here? You don't seem smart enough to get here." The girl with the red patterns on her hood said.

"I'm going to pretend not to be offended by that," I said defensively.

The leader groaned, obviously losing her patience. "Just tell us!"

I sighed, figuring that the only way I would be able to trust them was if they trusted me.

"Fine." I said. "My name is Hic-"

CRACK! Everything went black.

Acacia's POV

"Fine." The boy said. "My name is Hic-"

CRACK! A familiar hammer crashed down on his head, successfully knocking him out and losing all our information.

"Cassie!!" I screamed.

Cascade lowered her hammer. "You want me to hit him again?" She asked, starting to raise her hammer again.

"He was just starting to talk!" I exclaimed. "He was going to tell us everything!"

"Oh yeah..." Cassie grinned sheepishly. "Oh well!"

"Oh my gods." Rowan said, facepalming, then going back to her gadgets.

"Well that was efficient," Vera said sarcastically. "Why don't we wake him up and do it again."

Kara smiled a little too mischievously, saying, "I'm on it."

She walked over with another bucket of water. She dumped it on his head, bucket and all. It does absolutely nothing to help our cause though, since the boy is still unconscious. Kara leaves the bucket on his head, giving us a senseless boy with a bucket for a hat.