ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

Here's the next chapter, and hopefully another one soon. My friends just bet me that I couldn't write two chapters in one weekend, and let's just say I'm about to be three pieces of candy richer soon.

Acacia's POV 

It had been two months.

Two months since that stupid, rotten, no good son of a troll invaded our base with his Night Fury and made me look like a fool.

That night, after gaining my trust, using it against me, and collapsing a mountain on me,  the liar known as Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III was heroically rescued by his friends and Night Fury, and they flew off into the night. The end.

Now, I was out for revenge.

I was an idiot that night. I let my guard down. I told a stranger, an enemy, things about my past that no one knows, and then I let myself believe the lies that he told me. I let myself indulge in the fantasy that somewhere, somehow, my family is still out there, and that Hiccup was my brother.

Stupid, stupid, stupid me.

After scolding and berating me endlessly for hours, my friends reassured me that it wasn't my fault. I didn't believe them entirely, but I knew it wasn't all my fault. If not for Hiccup, none of it would've happened. So I was biding my time until I could get my friends off my back and collect my revenge.

The rest of the Dragon Pirates decided that after what happened, they couldn't trust me and Azure on our own anymore. Since apparently, and to quote Vera exactly, "She likes to be stupid and let her guard down around enemies". And according to them, Azure wasn't responsible enough to baby-sit me.

So now I was stuck with Cassie on my tail. I swear, that girl is impossible to lose. Every time I think I do, she and Morweena pop up again, chide me for trying, and follow me around some more. Again. And again. And again.

This made it difficult to sneak off and plot revenge on the leader of the Dragon Riders.

On the bright side, I wasn't the only one who wanted retribution. After all, the Dragon Riders had stormed our base, destroyed it, almost killed me, and hurt a ton of the dragons that live on out island in the process. So yeah, I think it's fair to say that Hiccup and his gang made a fair amount of enemies.

Tonight, we will be raiding a Dragon Hunter base.

We had been planning an attack for a while, but when Viggo upped security around a specific, secluded base, it caught our attention. There had to be something important, something Viggo didn't want any dragon riders to find.

Which of course meant we were going after it.

The plan was simple. The usual routine raiding, but we would have our guard up, looking for something. None of us knew what yet, but it was important.

                                                        ﹤┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈﹥

Hiccup's POV

"Alright everyone," I said, gazing at the map we had spread out on the table. The sides tried to roll up after being in a scroll for so long. I put my hands on the edges and leaned heavily on the table. "You know the plan." 

This specific map had an island circled. It was a Dragon Hunter base, and recently there had been a lot of activity there. Viggo had practically tripled the guard.

After a treacherous recon mission, we discovered that there had been a special delivery made to the island. We didn't know much, but we were pretty sure it was a special dragon of some sort.