i cant stop thinking -chapter 2

After 30mins of overthinking, I decided to go to Steve's room. I knocked on the door expecting steve, but instead a tall, hot, brunette with light eyes was the one I saw open the door. He looked me up and down, then smiled. "Hi, um is steve in there?" I said trying so hard not to stutter at his smile. "Come in y/n!" I heard steve say from inside. "So you're y/n? " he asked.
"Yep" I said smiling and looking down "last time I checked" I laughed.
"Pretty name" he said then paused "for a pretty girl" the man continued.
"You're not bad yourself" I said flirtily.
"Bucky stop flirting with her" steve said laughing then walking to the door, he stood behind the brunette and opened the door wider. "Come in" Steve said smiling while putting his free hand in his pocket.
Steve and the man stepped out of the way so I could come in, I stepped into the nude coloured room. It looked lovely, almost as lovely as that brunette's face -what am I doing! I didn't even ask his name. Once again steve interrupted me thoughts by putting his arm over my shoulder and then guiding me to the counch. "I heard you were an agent, y'know back in the late 60s to the early 70s" steve said trying to make conversation. He sat down, patting the spot next to him letting me know that I can sit down. I sat down next to him and bucky sat on the other side of him, but slightly turned to face me. "tell me everything" I said excitedly slightly bouncing on the seat. Bucky nugged steve and whispered "shes cute" then laughed under his breath. Steve smiled and looked at me, "We'll do our best" he laughingly said.

*steve and bucky tell you all about electronics and all the things you have missed through out the years*

"woah." I said in amaze,
"A lot to take in right?" Steve laughed
I felt bucky staring at me, so i turned my eyes to face him. Like i thought, he was practically eye fucking me. "Sooo, y/n do you wanna have dinner with the team next week this day?" Steve asked breaking the silence.
"I'd love to" I put my attention back to steve and grined jokingly "well, I have got to go" i smiled warmly at steve, stood up and stuck my hand out to bucky. He stood up too and shook it gently, which seemed surprising to me because it was just then when I really saw his metal arm. I stoped my thoughts before I got ahead of myself. "Nice to meet you doll" he said, his perfect eyes looking me up and down again. It was as if he was checking me out, I thought to myself. "Nice to meet you too bucky" (y/n)
"Oh please, just call me buck"(bucky)
"Ok then" I looked down and smiled then back up. "See you tomorrow"

I walked out and because it was already late, I took a shower, brushed my teeth and jumped on to my bed. I couldnt stop thinking, not only about bucky, but there was something about steve too. His blonde hair, blue eyes, or maybe it was the way he looked at you and smiled, I giggled thinking about them. But I was getting tired, and it was getting late. i pulled the duvet onto my cold body and soon my vision turned black.