The Girls -Chapter 4

When we got out of the apartment compound, she hurriedly called wanda.

"So you know how next week theres gonna be a party?" She asked
"Yess.." wanda replied confused
"You need to come with y/n and I to buy her a dress!"
"Okokok I'll be there in 5, see you"
Natasha ended the call and looked at me excitedly, "you'll look so gorgeous. Wanda has the best taste in clothes!" She said "I mean if I cared." She quickly added, toughening up again.

*after 5mins*

"Well, I'm here" wanda said as shes walked up to us. She was so gorgeous, her reddish-brown hair flowing behind her head.
"Hi, I'm wanda" she mentioned.
"Oh uhm, I'm y/n" I muttered out to her.
"You're so pretty, it's nice to meet you!"(w)
"Oh thanks! Same with you!" I responded.

-at the mall-

"Do you think this would suit me?" Nat asked holding up a gorgeous slim fit, jet black dress.
"Yes, That would look nice on you" wanda answered looking her up and down.
"Y/n, have you found any dress that you desire to buy?"
"Umm I have, but I want your opinions on it. Hold on let me fit it on" you uttered as you walk towards the changing rooms.

You put on this diamond blue dress on that had sleeveless ends and a ruffled lineing.
This was the most casual dress you liked, as you would normally go all out, but as it is only a little party you didn't want to attract that much attention.

The dress:

You come out the room and everyone is just staring at you, you try to smile but everyones eyes on you feel so overwhelming

You come out the room and everyone is just staring at you, you try to smile but everyones eyes on you feel so overwhelming. You see wanda pushing through the people and you smile at her.
"Everyone keep your eyes to yourself, cant you see that shes uncomfortable with everyone looking at her!?" She exclaimed.
She took my hand and pulled me out the crowd, when we were alone I hugged her so tight."thank you, so much." I said resting my head on her shoulder.
"Awh you're welcome sweetheart!" She responded hugging me back.
"Oh there you are!" Nat said, but suddenly stopped. "Oh lord you look.. - you look stunning!" She continued.
I released wanda and posed to nat, giggling.
"What was all the commotion?" Nat asked
"Oh it's fine, it's just that all those eye were staring at me and.. yh ha." I responded before wanda explained it to her, probably over-comlicating the situation.

We went back to the apartment in a taxi and they felt like family, even though I've only just meet them. They just understood me so much and I can talk to them about absolutely anything and they would judge me.

The dresses-

Wanda:

Nat: