good cop, bad cop.

-chapter 9-

*the next day*
I woke up in a good mood today, I hope no one ruins it.

I head to the kitchen where bucky already was, i smiled to myself as I remember the last time he made breakfast. It was so good. I go to the fridge to get my food but I heard bucky say

"Dont bother, I'm makeing breakfast today"

I sharply turn around, give him a 'wait seriously?' Look and checked his forehead jokingly. He turned of the gas and looked and me, he took my hand of his head roughly and replied
"I mean you can have that stale bread for breakfast if you want to."
Jesus, he will never let go of that attitude.

𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑙 𝑚𝑒.

"Only kidding, it wont be long till I finish."
He winked at me. His mood changes are giving me whiplash, but..

ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑑𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔.

His gaze pulled away from me and he turned the gas on again to finish cooking. I saw him smile to himself, but I didn't think that much of it and walked away.

I was heading to the couch thinking about what just happened, thank the lord that hes not THAT mad at me.

But when he acts mad it's kinda a turn on -fucking hell y/n stop thinking about that.

I head back to my room and see peter on his phone, texting someone.
"What u doin?" (Y/n)
"Texting ned if he wants to hang out, do u?" (P)
"Is that even a question? Ofcourse" I replied smileing thinking about all the fun things we could do.
"How ab we go swimming?" I ask nervously thinking if he would want to.
"Heck yeah" peter responded nearly saying 'hell',but being the soft guy he is, he choose not to say a so called 'bad word'.

-Which causes are friendship to make no sense whatsoever because I swear anytime I feel like it.

"Right then, let's see if anyone else would want to come!"(y/n)

After asking shuri, the word gets round and suddenly everyone -including bucky AND steve- wants to join. Because there were too many people to go to a public pool, tony rented a swimming centre with a huge 4 × 2 yard swimming pool. -Jesus that man was rich.

𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑠;)

*at the site*
(Thor, tony, nat, wanda, bucky, sam, steve, peter, ned, Bruce, and you are the ones that have agreed to come)
"Ok everyone go change, shower, etc. Then just go ahead and jump in the pool." Tony said honestly sounding like he couldn't give two shits.

I go to the changing rooms and change into my blue bikini set and tie my hair up into a slick ponytail.

I rinsed and walked my way to the pool, there I saw everyone but me in the water.
They all started staring, wait was there something wrong? Then I saw bucky eyeing me and I knew that he was impressed, and I like to think everyone else was too.
So being the bad bitch I am, I put on my most flirtatious smile and practically 'model walked" to the pool.
After I got in, I looked over at bucky -surprisingly he was talking to steve, that was a good sign.

𝑖 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘?

Atleast they dont hate eachother -i mean it was kinda my fault that they fell out.
But also steves.

Anyway that was ages ago  they probably dont care.

𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?

Steve's eyes met mine and he smiled, not a flirty one. A genuine 'hey, it's nice to see you again' smile and honestly made me smile too. I feel someone elses eye on me and realise it was Bucky's, his eyes were switching between me and steve. He probably thought we were still hooking up, and I felt bad. I quickly looked away from steve and walked to peter, steve looked confused but I didn't want things to get sticky.