blonde boy -chapter 3

I woke up to the smell of bacon, *apologies if you dont eat meat!* The smell was so warming to me. I got up and quickly got ready, I walked out my door to see steve cooking with a cute apron on, I giggled and soon caught Steves attention.

"Good morning to you to" he said sarcastically, but still somehow comforting.
"No, no I love it. This is really sweet. Do you do this every day?" I replied sitting on the seat next to the counter. I spun the chair to face steve and just stared at his back muscles, omg. They were just so muscular and... "y/n you still there" steve laughed. "Uhhh uh, haha" I snapped back to reality. "Oh and answering your question, no I dont do this every day, I wanted to make you feel at home. And who doesnt love a bit of bacon?" He turned his head to wink at me. I smiled flirtingly at him, he was just so.. ugh you cant describe it. The closest word was 'dreamy' and oh lord, his smile is everything. I jumped off the stool and walked in Steve's direction, "can I help?" I asked
"Well, if I said no would you do it anyway?" Steve replied jokingly.
"Eh, probably" I laughed and cracked some eggs next to the bacon, makeing sure they dont combine.

"Hold on" Steve exclaimed. He stood behind me, "oh um, may i?" He asked before doing anything. "You may" I said smiling. He took a hair band from a drawer on my left and started softly combing my hair with his fingers to make a low ponytail. My stomach filled with butterflies as he was grouping my soft hair, then he turned me around and I saw him smiling. Just smiling. That was all he needed to do to make me feel... home. I stared into his eyes but was somewhat interrupted by a "hey everyone". She had short red hair and dark green eyes "oh you must be y/n, welcome!" She quickly spurted after she saw me. "Yep" I replied smiling at her. "Oh how rude of me, that's nat, shes staying for atleast 2 weeks because her apartment's getting renovated. you'll meet the rest of the team at dinner" steve said without taking his gaze of me, there was buzzing coming out of Steve's phone. "Oh I need to take this." He leaves the room leaving me and nat alone.

"Sooo y/n, do you have an eye for any of themm." Nat giggled jokingly.
"Steve's sweet I guess" I confested to nat trying not to burst out laughing.
"Well then let's go!" (Nat)
"Where?" I laughed confused
"Shoping to buy you a evening dress for the 'party' silly!" Nat pulled my hand and grabbed my phone of the counter then led me to the front door.