Endings are the start of beginnings.

-chapter 6

I woke up to steve staring at me, his blue eyes admiring me.
"You makeing breakfast today?" I asked mockingly.
"Very funny" steve laughed off
"But I mean, do you want some?"he whispered in my ear. I got on top of him and
"It depends, what are you serving?" I replied flirtingly
"The best meal of you life" (s) and with that he started kissing me, his tongue was so far down my throat and the feeling just wanted me to cum. I unbuttoned his trousers to see his big bulge, I played with him, teasing his bulge making him grunt and moan.
"Y/n, be a good girl and stop teasing daddy"
I liked the nickname he gave himself, it made my clit beat and with out thinking, I pulled down his bottom half and started licking the tip of his dick.
"That's a good girl." He said possessively.
He pulled my hair, leading me to take it all in. I started bopping me head up and down to make me take more in. My tounge swirled around his hard dick, I look up to see steve's pleasure.
"Daddy's turn" he grunted while turning me so my back was on the bed. He shoved it inside of me and started to speed up, he didn't wait for me to adjust, yet it felt amazing.
"Steve i-" (y/n)
"Daddy." He growled
"Daddy make me cum" I means as he hit my g-spot. He held my arms so I would stay put and I saw the veiw of his chest and veiny arms, suddenly I felt a knot tie up in my stomach.
"D-daddy"(y/n)
"Hold on princess"(s)
He sped up hitting harder and harder, everytime it was inside of me his dick hit the spot. I came and steve pulled it outside of my body, he softly kissed my lips.
"Let's get fixed up, shall we?" He lifted me up and we cleaned up then changed. It was still early so we stayed and played some board games.
"Ha I won!" I said excitedly
"Only because I let you win, gorgeous" Steve responded
We heard a knock then-
"I cooked breakfast, but it seems like you two already ate." A voice said sternly, then I recognised it, it was bucky.
I opened the door. "What did you cook!" I said smiling, his expression lit up and he held my hand to the kitchen.

He had cooked pancakes and bacon, with some fresh fruit on the side.

I gasped. "Buckyy! You didn't have to! Thank you" I hugged him, I once told him pancakes were my favourite. He rested his chin on me,
"You're welcome" he smiled and hugged me back tightly before lifting me on to the stool. It was a bit quite now because nat left, as her apartment has finished renovating, but it was still comforting.
He handed me a plate,
"Enjoy, doll" he said winking, then he went to get steve. I started eating the breakfast and it was amazing, the fruit complemented the sweetness on the pancakes and the saltiness of the bacon.
"Hey gorgeous" steve said walking up to me, bucky stared at him as he kissed my forehead. He looked frustrated, "I guess I'll leave you two." He said sternly.
"Bucky.. where are you going?" I asked
"Out"he replied
"But you hate going ou-" I barely had enough time to finish the sentence before he walked put the room.
"Dont stress about him, sometimes he's like that" steve responded unbothered, eating his blueberries and pancakes.
"Y/n.." he took my hand, "I wanna court you"he stated
"Why court?"I replied
"Because I know bucky likes you. And-"(s)
"Hold on, you knew this the whole time, yet continued to rub it in his face"(y/n)
"Rub what?" (S)
"That we slept together." "Look steve, this will ruin both my friend ship with bucky and yours, so I dont think that this will work out" (y/n) I kissed him softly and him smiled.
"Y/n.. how can you be so caring"(s)
"Because you taught me not to be selfish" I let go of his hand slowly and left the room.
I didn't like the fact that it had only been a few weeks and I'm sleeping with a guy I barely know, and that's how I knew I was doing the right thing.

I headed to nat's apartment and told her what happened,she was exited in the beginning but soon her face dropped.
"Jesus y/n, you've only been here for a month and so much has happened" she said.
"I dont think bucky likes me anymore. Hes been acting cold. This is exactly what I didn't want to happen, I dont what to ruin our friendship."I said sadly
"Y/n dont think like that, I'm sure he still sees you as a friend" (n) "anyways, I was gonna meet wanda. Do you wanna come?"
"Ofcourse!"(y/n)

*time skip*

"Oh hello y/n!" Wanda exclaimed
"Hi love!" I replied
"Oh lord" wanda said trying not to laugh.
"What?" I said confused.
"Your life's a mess!" She continued
"Oh shut up" I grabbed both their arms and tugged them into the taxi with me.
"Wanda, you really need to stop reading people's minds, theres some personal stuff up there" nat sarcastically said.
"I hate everyone" I said eventhough i didn't mean it.

When we got to the compound, we saw tony, vison, sam, carol and peter.
"Hello darling" vison said to wanda then walking up to hug her.
I felt kind of jealous for them, I mean I'm obviously happy, but they got a happy ending and mine hasn't even started.
"Well, uhmm. I'm just gonna make cookies in the kitchen" I muttered awkwardly
"Fine by me, make yourself feel at home"
I went to the kitchen and started looking for the ingredients, but was stopped when I heard someone speak- "um hey!"
I turn around to see a light brunette Male who looked the same age as me.
"I'm Peter" he announced
"I'm y/n, nice to meet you" I responded smiling at him
"Uhm do you want help?"(p)
"No, but it would be nice to have company. So I guess you can help" I giggled taking his arm and bringing him to the counter.
*you tell him all the steps and he trys and helps you the best he can*
"So, what school are you going to?" I asked
"Midtown High School, why?" He replied while mixing in the chocolate chips
"Well I wanna go to school but I guess theirs no point because I'm 18" I reasoned
"Actually I have to stay 2 more years so I guess we can do that together" he looked at me and smiled. I flicked some flower in his face and laughed.
"I mean if you want to go" he added throwing and table spoon amount of flower at me in return.
"Ofcourse I do" I grabbed a hand full of flower and aimed it at him thinking he would do the same, but he licked his finger and cleaned the side of my cheek. I giggled and licked mine, then drew a heart on his left cheek.
"Ok now were even" peter said laughing.
"I guess so" I replied looking into his eyes, we were interpreted when we heard a loud-
"Jesus, what the fucking hell happened here"