𝟰

y'all i lied idgaf bout them votes but it is appreciated 🤍 anywayssss.

𝗗𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗻 • 𝗢𝗺𝗻𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁

"Samyra ass is going to JAIL" Ant walked into G's house.

"What happened?" Tim looked up from his phone.

"So I'm in the store getting some snacks for niecy pooh right" he said giving the bag to Aubri makimg G grab the bag and look in it.

"Then I come out and her and Draco kissing on the back seat" he said shaking his head as NuNu and Draco walked in.

"You is too grown" Tim squinted his eyes at NuNu.

"Boy shut up , you always in somebody businesswoman" she said harshly.

"Aye yall mind if Nijah come over here" G looked up as Aubri sat on his lap watching his phone.

"Nah thats lil sis" Tim and Amy shrugged.

In Demari's mind there wasn't no lil sis, he was waiting for her nigga to fuck up.

"Good cus she was coming either way" G scrunched up his face.

"Niecy pooh come here" Dee watched her get down with her fruit snacks and the phone.

G eyed him and grabbed the fruit snacks.

"Nah nigga give her them snacks back" Dee laughed.

"Hell no you not finna eat my baby shit" he said as Aubri reached for the snacks.

"Here uncle Dee Dee" she ran over.

"Thank you niecy pooh you so sweet" Dee lifted her up and hugged her.

"Tank you" she said as they both ate a fruit snack.

"See my niece love me" he looked at G.

"Nah fuck that, niecy pooh" Tim said and she looked at him and frowned.

"I trying to watch show" she said.

"Stop making that face you look ugly" Ant said and G stood up.

"I should beat yo ass" he watched Ant laugh.

"Come on baby yo mom almost here anyway" he picked her up and walked back to his room.

Soon Nijah and Sharon walked in and everyone huffed.

They say next to each other and waved.

Sharon stood up and sat next to Draco and Nijah scrunched up her face.

"That's okay friend sit next to me" NuNu said.

Nijah mumbled something under her breath before getting up and sitting next to Samyra.

They talked and Samyra shook her head as Nijah has wide eyes.

"Denijah sit next to me" Dee looked at her as she scrunched her face up.

"Boy no" she laughed a little. "Don't be calling my name like you know me either" she said.