𝟭𝟭

𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 • 1 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿
𝟱𝟬+ 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀

"Ughhh I'm ready to have this damn baby" Nijah waddled around her new apartment.

She finally asked G for the rest of the money and he gave it and some with no problems.

"I'm hungry" she mumbled looking in the fridge that had water, juice and milk.

Then she looked up and seen cereal.

She walked to the cabinet and seen noodles before making a yikes face.

"Okay I need something to eat and grocery shopping, then I have a client later so" she sighed rubbing her face.

She knew she wasn't going to be able to do groceries by herself, especially with a 7 month belly.

She picked up her phone and dialed Dee.

"Hello" he mumbled.

"Bestiee!" She yelled knowing he was probably asleep.

"Yea"

"Can you help me go grocery shopping, please I'll cook tonight" she whined.

After Tim started half-ass cooking she figured she might start, especially for the sake of tootie.

"Yea is it okay if Emiyah come?" He said making Nijah huff.

"Like honestly, Demari when she was getting her hair done before y'all started talking or whatever, she ain't have no problems with you coming" Nijah said knowing she sounded dumb but she was going to get her point across.

"Maybe she ain't like how close we were" he shrugged even though Nijah couldn't see him.

"So why would she get on that with you! Especially as my client bitch you green as fuck— you know what, are you going to take me or not, the bitch can come" she said knowing that if the conversation went on any longer her feelings for Dee would be confessed and she ain't want that.

"Yea I'll see you in a minute" he said and Nijah hung up.

She walked to her bathroom and turned on her shower water.

She got in and washed and rinsed her body multiple times before stepping out.

"Ima dress up because I'm already knowing that bitch gon try and out do me" Nijah mumbled.

She would've wore some sweats and some crocs but she ain't feel like arguing with ole girl.

"You know what" she mumbled grabbing some sweats.

"What you doing?" She heard and almost jumped out of her skin.

"Demari get out" she mumbled holding her towel.

"You act like I haven't seen you before" he said making her grow flustered.

"What should I wear" she ignored his statement.

"Um these" he picked up the Nike pros.

"Uhhh" she held them up.