𝟮𝟱

𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗵 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻 • 𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝟳𝟬+ 𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀

"Today we are gathering to celebrate the life of Damon and My'Asia Marshall , too beautiful souls gone way too quick"

Nijah put her head down as she cried lowly.

She couldn't think about how this was all her fault , when in reality there was nothing she could do about it,m , fate was already set.

"They were loved by everyone around them and the loved that they gave to others , especially baby girl , was unmatched" he said making Nijah look up.

He only knew them because Nijah took Tootie to church a few times with Dee and his mother , Aces mother also attended that church and their moms were really good friends.

Nijah listens to the preacher speak before he started allowing people to come up and talk starting with Nijah.

"I don't have anything to say really" her voice cracked.

"My baby is gone , and her daddy , and there isn't nothing I can do about it" she mumbled.

"After they get put in that ground I won't be able to see them for the rest of my life, and that's what really hurts the most. I know me and Ace argued a lot , and before his passing I felt it got worse but he really was a great father to Tootie and he did what he had to do for his kids" she said looking up.

She seen a girl in a black dress rubbing her belly and crying.

"And Tootie, oh my she really did it with this one, I try to be so strong for her and I couldn't do it, i couldn't this is all my fault" she broke down and G quickly walked up and grabbed her.

"You guys can come up and look at the caskets if you want" the preacher said wiping the small tears that came from his eyes.

This really was a sad day for everyone.

Nijah walked over to Tootie and grabbed her hand.

"I can't cousin can we wrap it up?" She looked at G and he nodded.

She walked over to Aces casket and hugged his mother.

She felt guilty.

"MY BABY" she shouted as she started falling out.

Nijah tried her best to stop calm her down but it was no good.

It was time for the caskets to be put in the ground and she was standing with NuNu.

"You look so pretty" she mumbled kissing Nijah's forehead.

"Thank you" she said wiping her tears.

She felt empty inside , like as soon as Tooties passing she started feeling more and more empty.

"I think that is Aces baby mom" she mumbled looking at the girl who was tapping her eyes with the tissue.

"What?" NuNu's eyes widened and she nodded.

Nobody knew her so she was alone for the whole funeral , and her son was probably going to be alone too.