.05

𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚊 𝚅𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚢

First off, I want to tell you how much I truly love you and everything you have ever done for me. No words can explain how thankful I am, even when you feel like I don't appreciate it, I do. You took me in when you didn't have to, but out of your pure love you did.

Thank you for showing me what it's like to be loved. Through thick and thin you have continued to love me while supporting me in everything I do. You show me that I deserve love and constant support, which is something that I'm very glad I have.

I've always said that I'm so much like you. I have your big eyes, and your equally as big personality. You were opinionated, stubborn, and at times difficult, but you were also by far, the most compassionate and generous person I ever knew. I'm equally as opinionated, and stubborn about things. You also gave me my love for cooking, and my ever present sweet tooth, and like you, I stand up for what I believe in, and for these traits, I'm thankful.

I think the relationships that grandparents have with their grandchildren is always so different than the relationship children have with their parents, at least, this is how it was for me. I'm so incredibly grateful for the bond that we had, and the closeness we had, especially as I grew older and was able to spend more time with you.

The love of a grandma is unique. God must have given grandmothers to us to liven up our lives, to make our lives more complete, to make us well rounded and better human beings. You played a big part in my childhood and I can remember so many times sitting in her kitchen and tasting the dishes, you prepare with special love. You taught me a lot about love and the meaning of family.. You were never been just 'my grandmother', but my guardian, my friend and my inspiration.

If it weren't for you, you would have never received a letter. You gave me time, the time to express my feeling and thoughts with the people I love and appreciate the most. So thank you Grandma. So to you grandma,I say thank you. Thank You for being the incredible woman you were, I'm so thankful too have had the relationship we did.

The memory I would always take with me was the day I placed honey on my finger — I was around six at the time — I remember I run through the fields waiting for a bee to come and get the honey, only for me to get stung by it. It hurt a lot but that's the day you started to called me; honeybee.

I will forever remember the love story you always shared to me, and no matter how many times you tell it, it never got old. It inspires and gives me hope about true love, and that's why I believe in it.

I will miss you everyday grandma, and there's not a day that I do not think about you. I wish that I saw you one last time, and I wish I got to say a proper goodbye, but I'm just glad that I got to tell you that I love you one last time.

It means so much more than what one letter can explain, but I hope you forever know that you mean the absolute world to me. Please never forget these words, even when I may not be always showing my love for you. I mean everything and want you to truly know it in your heart. I'm forever blessed that God gave me grandparents like you two. I didn't do anything to deserve you guys, but I'm not complaining because it's the biggest blessing. Thank you for it all. I love you.

Love always,

Your grandchild.

Actually. In this case, your child.