𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

"It's okay Jimin, Deep breaths baby take deep breaths, we're almost there", Taehyung kept coaxing the omega who was in a lot of pain, while he drove as fast as he can to their house. It was difficult for him to calm himself down as Jimin's scent was affecting him more than he thought it would, even when he was on neutralizers.

"I don't know how it happened, it was all so sudden, will he be alright?", Taehyung asked worriedly as he took Jimin to his room with a concerned Hoseok beside him. "Don't worry, he'll be fine...."

Just a faint whiff of the scent was enough for the alpha for his eyes to turn a deep red with specks of purple. The sudden change in behavior of the young alpha didn't go unnoticed by Yoongi but he chose to ignore it. "Wa-was that Ji-Jimin?", rasped the alpha and excused himself after getting a slight nod from Yoongi.

.....

------------

.....

------------

.....

Hey guys!! I'm here with a new book! It's a ware-wolf AU, not like y'all might not have noticed.
So I've been having this plot in my mind for quite a few months, sure there is other stuff that I need to work on but hey, I decided to do what seemed good to me!!
Join me through this journey and let's decide the fate of our characters together!!

It's got fluff, it's got hell loads of angst . I mean who doesn't like some spice in their lives? We all live for the drama haha.

CHARACTERS:-

Jeon JungkookRank: True Blood AlphaParents: NamjinScent: Cedarwood and grapefruit

Jeon Jungkook
Rank: True Blood Alpha
Parents: Namjin
Scent: Cedarwood and grapefruit

Jeon JungkookRank: True Blood AlphaParents: NamjinScent: Cedarwood and grapefruit