𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆:

{Will edit later}

.
.
.

"So I heard you are going to start working at your dad's company?", Yoongi questioned crossing his legs
"Yes, appa said I'm ready to start working but I have to be under Taemin hyung's assistance till I prove myself worthy for CEO's position", Jungkook answered.
"Strict old man he is, not being lenient with his son", Yoongi chuckled. "He wants me to work hard and bring out the best version of myself. It's for my good", Jungkook smiled.
"Don't be so humble kook-ah I know Namjoon can be a headache at times", Yoongi stated, shaking his head.

"Jungkook!! I heard you were gonna propose to your girlfriend and you didn't tell your sunshine!? I'm hurt", Hoseok says barging in as he clutches his chest.
"Wh-who told you that?", Jungkook stutters.
"I have my ways, but I didn't think you'll hide this from me", Hoseok says giving Jungkook a disappointed look.

"Honey don't be so dramatic, it's not like he got married", Yoongi sighs at his husband's childish behavior.
"So do you have everything planned out?", Hoseok asks ignoring his alpha.
"You're not mad?", Jungkook asks in a small tone, fiddling with his fingers.
"Mad? Why will I be mad?", Hoseok questions. "Appa was very mad when I told him about this..", Jungkook trails off.

"He's just looking out for you. You're young jungkook-ah, decisions like these should be made with the elder's consent. Marriage and mating might not feel like a big deal to you youngsters but it is a lifelong commitment. Both your parents had been together for years before mating, the same goes for us. We've all had our ups and downs but your relationship with that girl seems like a fairy-tale. Jin is skeptical about that girl but he's mainly concerned for you. I hope you've thought this through if not, take some more time, you guys are still very young. Whatever your decision might be we'll be there to support you, don't worry.", Hoseok ends patting the boy's shoulder who smiled in return.

"My my I never thought you were so intelligent", Yoongi says in amusement. "Yah! what did you say!?", Hoseok shouts at his mate.

Jungkook sat there thinking about what his elder said while watching the married couple bicker like toddlers. 'Will I have a life like this with her?', Jungkook questions himself. His thoughts were soon cut off as he heard someone shout.

"AYUMI NOONA! HOSEOK-SSI!! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!"

"Omo this kid scared me, I'll go check", Hoseok said rushing towards the source of the sound. "It was Taehyung", Yoongi mentioned looking at the confused boy, earning a nod.

'Taehyung is here, does that mean Jimin is back too?', Jungkook's eyes widen at that thought. He hears the commotion outside his hands turning clammy. He was thinking of all the possible reactions he could get from Jimin but that stopped when he smelled it. A strong milky scent of chocolates, the sweetness calming his nerves in an instant, but the citrus-y strawberry smell made him salivate. Jungkook licked his lips as his wolf was bouncing in happiness.

Just a faint whiff of the scent was enough for the alpha for his eyes to turn a deep red with specks of purple. His body's temperature rose, fingers itching to reach out to the one who smelled so heavenly. The sudden change in behavior of the young alpha didn't go unnoticed by Yoongi but he chose to ignore it. "Wa-was that Ji-Jimin?", rasped the alpha and excused himself after getting a slight nod from Yoongi.

"I don't know how it happened, it was all so sudden, will he be alright?", Taehyung asked worriedly as he took Jimin to his room with a concerned Hoseok beside him.
"Don't worry, he'll be fine....", Ayumi responded.

Jungkook caught a glimpse of the sweet-smelling omega and froze in his place. His body was screaming at him to go and comfort the omega who was so distressed but he tried to ignore it and ran outside the house panting madly, as he had run a mile.

'FUCKING STOP IT XERXES!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?', Jungkook howled at his wolf.
"OUR OMEGA NEEDS US WHY ARE YOU RUNNING AWAY!?", Xerxes growls at him.
'He's not our omega, our omega is back home waiting for us', Jungkook hisses.
"Don't call that slut our omega, she tricked your filthy human brain and you're too dumb to realize it", Xerxes seethed.
"Shut up STOP THIS", Jungkook cries clutching his head due to the pain caused by his wolf. Jungkook quickly gets in his car and drives off trying to ignore his wolf's cries for going back to the said blonde.
'Don't worry it's a normal reaction to an omega in heat', Jungkook tells himself.

Not long after Jungkook pulled out of their driveway, Taehyung walked out for fresh air. He stood there leaning against the wall trying to clear his thoughts. His phone went off,
"Dad?", Taehyung asks picking up the call.
"Taebear how are you baby?", Baekhyun chirped.
"I'm fine", Taehyung exhaled.
"Your voice says otherwise"
"I'm really fine dad, you worry too much"
"You're very bad at hiding your emotions infront of me you know"
"Ji-jimin he presented.."
"Wait really? That's great news!!"
"...as an omega"
"Oh..okay?"
"You don't understand he presented as an omega!"
"Why does it matter? Wait, don't tell me you don't like omegas", baekhyun gasped.
"What? NO DAD!!"
"Haha don't worry I was teasing you"
"...."
"I understand your concerns but don't you think you should give him some space? Having an alpha close at this stage would be difficult for him. You know him better than me, so if you think it's better to stay with him then fine, or else the flight is in an hour. I'll call you later, bubye"
"Bye"

.

.

.

I'm having the worst writer's block smh...
Hope you like the chapter, see y'all next time ^-^