𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒙 :

.

.

.

*Hoseok on the phone with his grandma*

He is half witch?

~Yes

He has powers like other witches?

~Mhm

He can brew portions? Cast spells?

~Probably..

Okay okay so---so you're saying that he has to meet his fated mate to use these witch powers?

~ *sigh* Yes dear

But he doesn't have a long nose!!

~For the love of fairies Hoseok witches do NOT have long noses!!

But YOU have a long, pointy nose! *accusing tone*

~Yes I.... JUNG HOSEOK!!

That's my name

~Oh dear *frustrated sigh* Why don't you believe me my child

First of all, I'm not your child. Secondly, a dream can't mean anything. I dreamt yesterday that I was flying, I can barely outrun my old alpha let alone fly *scoffs*

~Your dreams and mine are different, I can see glimpses of the future and it's been a long time since I've had one

I don't care about all that, I'm not involving my baby in all your shit do whatever u want, you're not getting anywhere near him.

~You're just as stubborn as your mother. Fine then, I'll pay you a visit soon

What? YOU CAN'T DO THAT--

*Call ends*

"I hate this old woman", Hoseok huffs and marches right to their bedroom. He sees Yoongi sitting on the small couch nose buried in his laptop. Hoseok then picks up the laptop from his mate's hands, sits across his lap placing the laptop on his own lap.

"Who troubled my little mate", Yoongi coos stroking the beta's hair. "Shut up", Hoseok grumbles scenting the other. "I'll take that Mrs. Pointy nose is still stuck on bringing Jimin to Elder Woods?", Yoongi asks. "YES!! What does she think of herself!? I can't believe she suddenly barges into our life like a wild ox garnering such deranged ideas!!", Hoseok rages.

"What deranged ideas?", Jimin startles both his parents. "Wh-what? Nothing what are you talking about haha", Hoseok laughs awkwardly. "Appa", Jimin squints his eyes at his dad. "Why aren't you asleep yet? Go sleep shoo", Hoseok tries to change the subject. "Appa it's literally seven pm!! You can't change the subject now tell me what you're hiding from me", Jimin huffs folding his arms.

"Your appa here wants to go on vocation with everyone but he thinks you wouldn't like that and that's why he's calling himself deranged", Yoongi interrupts them, saving Hoseok from their son's accusing glare. "Oh...but I would love to go!!", Jimin says mood shifting immediately. "Really???Oh my god yes! Let's plan everything, it will be the best trip ever!!", Hoseok jumps up, playing along in his husband's attempt of distracting their son. "Why don't you tell Taehyung about this and we can start planning?", Yoongi says. "Yes yes go tell your soulmate before he leaves", Hoseok shoos away Jimin. The said boy speed walks to his bestfriend to tell him his appa's plan.

"That was close", Hoseok sighs and plops down next to Yoongi. "You better plan for that trip quickly if you don't want to get caught", Yoongi warns his mate. "What? It was you who lied to him!", Hoseok retorts, "Yes to save your ass. Now get to work", Yoongi replied nonchalantly. "Mean old man", Hoseok mutters.

"KIM SEOKJIN I'M HOME!!", Jimin yells as he enters their house

"KIM SEOKJIN I'M HOME!!", Jimin yells as he enters their house. "Aishh this disrespectful brat", Jin says coming out to meet his nephew. "My lovely baby omega, how have you been", Jin asks. The duo hug each other while Jin scents the younger who bursts into a fit of giggles. "Aishh look at you, where did my chubby baby go? Let mama Jin feed you come, it looks like you haven't eaten for months", Jin sighs squishing Jimin's cheeks. He drags Jimin with him not heeding any of the younger's protests.

"You have hands of a god Jinnie, ahh I'm so full I don't think I can eat for a week now", Jimin rubs his tummy plopping on the sofa. "Hey little bean", Namjoon greets Jimin startling him. "YOU SCARED ME!!", Jimin exclaims. "I'm sorry?", Namjoon chuckles. He extends his arms for a hug and Jimin quickly snuggles close to him, inhaling the scent of pinecones with soft notes of vanilla that has now become a part of the said alpha's scent.

"Joonie you know I applied for the internship program at your company, I even got selected", Jimin says. "Really? I don't handle that department anymore. It starts after a month right? Aren't you still in your final year though?", Joon enquires. "Yep, I wanted to have some experience before I graduate. Dad gave me two options, either his company or yours. I knew he'd accept me without seeing my resume so I applied to yours because you're fair and I wanted to do this on my own", Jimin explains. "That's really good to hear, I love how determined you are to prove yourself, but don't overwork yourself hm?", Namjoon says. "I'll try!!", Jimin replied. Namjoon ruffled his hair as the omega snuggled closer to him closing his eyes with a content smile on his face.

----------

"I'm going to miss you", Seokjin says. "I literally live five minutes down the road", Jimin laughs. "Hush let me have my moment brat", Jin says earning laugher from both Jimin ad Namjoon. "I'll come by later", Jimin says as he goes towards the car waiting for him. He waves one las time to the couple before the car disappears from their drive way.

Jin sighs again, shoulder slumped as he leans on the door. "What's wrong love?", Namjoon asks his mate. Jin shakes his head and goes inside. The whole house feels kind of gloomy missing the energy from the bubbly omega that was here minutes ago. 

"You know you can just call him or ask him to come visit", Namjoon says. "If he wanted to then there would be no need for me to reach out to him again and again",  Jin scoffs. "You guys haven't talked properly since months Jin, I'm not saying it's your fault but he's a kid", Namjoon tries to reason. "He chose to be with that bitch and left us without a second thought. If he can decide such things for himself then he's not a kid anymore", Jin responds. "But--", Jin cuts off Namjoon mid sentence, "Don't defend him, your love has blinded and spoiled him", Jin says walking away.

"I just wish everything goes back to the way it was", Namjoon exhales. Both Jin and Jungook were really stubborn and wouldn't do anything to clear the misunderstandings between them. It's hurting them and affecting their family in the worse way. The dad-son duo who wouldn't go one day without showering each other with affection won't even greet each other properly now. All this because of a reckless decision that their son made.

.

.

.

Where one family can't stop their fun, adorably gross pda, the other is slowly tearing apart. Can't have the jinkook duo being like this, let's see what we can do.

Hope you liked the chapter, See y'all soon  ^^

~Hope