𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆:

I would recommend going through the previous chapters once for a brief review before continuing, and I updated the prologue. Although there are no major changes it'll be nice if you check it out too!!

.

.

.

"Thank you so much Taehyungie", Jimin says giving the sweetest smile showing how happy he really was. "Well you should thank Yumi though she did most of the work", Taehyung humbled. "Nu uh it was both of our work", Yumi replied walking towards them. Jimin engulfs both of them in a tight hug whispering, "Thank you for everything, I don't know what I would do without you guys". "Oh come on don't be sappy", Yumi fake gagged earning a smack from Jimin.

Their moment is broken when Yumi's phone rings, "Hyuunngg", Yumi says breaking the hug and making a beeline for the door. "Who's hyung?", Jimin asks turning towards Taehyung who just shrugs in response, shaking his head. "Jimin-ah!! Can you come here baby???", Hoseok calls for him, "I'll be back", Jimin says quickly going to his dad.

Jin was the first one to spot Yumi talking to her 'hyung' animatedly, "Wh-what are you doing here??", Jin asked the duo. "Well I was the one who called hyung, He helped me with the preparations so it was compulsory that he came, Oh and his name is Jeon Jungkook", Yumi chirped. "I know",Jin whispered but Yumi was too excited to listen. "We're gonna go meet the birthday boy, see you later Jinnie!!", Yumi skipped away pulling Jungkook with her. "Well shit", Jin whispered under his breath.

Yumi nearly bumps into Taehyung who was carrying an armful of wine bottles, but Jungkoook pulls her back. "Yah! Look where you're goi---Jungkook?", Taehyung says dumbfounded. "You know hyung?!?",Yumi asks happily. Taehyung nods his head and drops the bottles on a nearby table asking them both to stay in their place.

"Yum you stupid mutt, what have you done!?!", Taehyung pulls Yumi by the ear. "Ow ow leave me!!", she yells failing miserably to get out of his grasp. "Why on earth would you call Jungkook?!!? You must have lost your mind. Ugh what are we gonna do now", he pulls his hair. "What is wrong with him being here? He was the one who helped me with everything!", she hissed. "What's wrong!?!?", Tae gasped dramatically. "Yumi darling Jimin and Jungkook should never be in the same place", he explained to the confused girl. "Why?", was all he got. "Aishh I'll explain you later, now go put these bottles away", Taehyung ushered her not heeding any of the protests. "Now now let's get mimi", he says cracking his knuckles.

Taehyung goes on search of the newly present omega. He finds him sitting by Hoseok talking to someone. He lets out a sigh of relief, "Okay minnie is busy now let's get this stupid alpha out of here", Taehyung mumbles to himself. He speed walks towards Jungkook. "Hey gguk, remember me?", he asks while pulling Jungkook with him. Taehyung ignores all his protests and doesn't stop until they're out of the house. "What do you think you're doing here?", he growls in the alpha's face. "I just uhh I came for the birthday party..?", Jungkook replies looking at his shoes. "Birthday party", Taehyung scoffs, "I really appreciate you helping out so much but I don't think you can suddenly pop into our lives like that", Tae continues crossing his arms. "I'll get going then sorry for the trouble", Jungkook sighs and leaves without a word. Taehyung felt bad but he had to do it to protect his mimi's heart.

After getting not so subtly kicked out of the party, Jungkook goes straight to his apartment

After getting not so subtly kicked out of the party, Jungkook goes straight to his apartment. The moment he steps in, he's hit with the scent of the air freshener's chemicals with a subtle hint of oranges. "You're home?", he's greeted by a very flustered omega. Jungkook just hums as he sits on the couch resting his head in his palms.

"Is everything alright?", Sohee asks as she rubs Jungkook's back in a comforting manner. Kook immediately relaxes in her hold and says nothing. Sohee asks again, "Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it hm?" "Why do you smell like ash?", Jungkook asks pulling away. "A-ash?", Sohee says sniffing herself, "I don't smell like ash what are you talking about? I just had a shower!!", Sohee defended herself getting up.

She rushed to the bathroom sniffing herself, wondering if she didn't shower properly while Jungkook gave her a look but then he got up and went inside wanting nothing but to pass out in hopes of calming his restless wolf.

:

:

:

:

The actual plot is just starting, trust me it'll get interesting.
Fun fact: Me and my friend decided on Han Sohee months ago and then we see her getting featured in 'Seven' . What a coincidence XD

Again, sorry for the slow updates :(
See you soon-ish~

-Hope ^-^