𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 :

.

.

.

"Yes yes I'll be home soon don't worry....yes...yes.. okay now see you at home bye", Jimin pockets his phone smiling. He closes the door to his car and walked towards the only bright shop on the road, there was a very old white car parked in front of the store but he didn't pay any mind to it.

"Will that be all?", the sleepy cashier asked, "Yes, Thank you", Jimin replied slightly bowing as he took the plastic bag, pocketing hos wallet. The little bell dinged as he got out of the shop. The car that once looked all too lonely now had an old lady leaning on it's door. Jimin ignored the weird feeling in his gut but still quickened his pace towards his car parked across the road. "Excuse me boy", a scratchy voice stopped him. Jimin shot a quick glance around himself before turning towards that lady. She was shivering slightly as the light breeze blew the thin shawl on her skinny body.

Jimin gave her a small smile and asked, "Yes?". "I was wondering if you could help me, come here please", the lady asked in the same scratchy voice extending her bony arm towards him. Jimin had an ugly feeling gnawing his insides telling him to run. As he opened his mouth to make an excuse he heard a loud horn and whipped his head to see the source of the sound. A car came to a sudden stop, inches away from him. "I'm so sorry, shit are you okay?!?", the guy asked loudly getting out of the car. The guy quickly approached Jimin and as their eyes met, Jimin felt as if in a trance.

"Koo...?", Jimin whispered. "Ji-min....?", Jungkook asked eyes blown wide. Jimin quickly snapped out of his trance when he felt a soft touch on his hand. He quickly moved his hand away and shook his head then he ran towards his car. The moment Jimin was in the safety of his car, he quickly locked it and sat there in complete silence.

After a few moments passed he registered the wetness in his eyes, 'Why am I crying?', Jimin whispered to himself. He quickly patted his eyes but the tears won't stop. Reaching out for his phone with shaky hands Jimin tried dialing Taehyung's number. The bright light from his phone increased the sharp pain in his head. "Ta-tae",Jimin muttered controlling his sobs. "Yo wassup bro it's me, Tae is dead ", Yumi greeted him on the other end, "Mi...can--can you come here? Pl-please", Jimin asked voice breaking at the end. "Hyung are you okay? What's wrong? Where are you!? I'll be there in a few minutes okay? Deep breaths Min deep breaths, everything's fine stay with me and breathe okay?", Yumi tried to calm him down.

It took Yumi ten minutes to find Jimin, in front of the same store. She quickly opened the car door and Jimin leapt in the comfort of his sister's embrace. "Shh everything is alright, I'm here", Yumi coaxed while rubbing his back. When she noticed that Jimin wasn't breathing properly she pulled him back a little bit and cupped his face. "Jiminie look at me, please? Yes now breathe, slowly, in...and...out yes just like that. You're doing great mimi just keep following me, inhale and exhale, I'm really proud of you, good job baby keep breathing, inhale....exhale..." it took her a few minutes but Jimin was finally breathing properly now, save for the occasional hiccups. He took a few deep breaths, her earthy scent lulling him into a state of peacefulness.

"Let's get you home now hm? We'll talk about it later", Yumi said as she helped Jimin in the passenger seat, inclining it so he could lay down a bit. Yumi then started driving, making a quick mental note of picking her car up. During the ride home Jimin didn't leave her hand at all, clutching it for his dear life. Yumi quickly shot a text to her mom, informing her about the situation, as she continued driving. 

"He hasn't woken up yet?", Hoseok asked rushing to his son's room

"He hasn't woken up yet?", Hoseok asked rushing to his son's room. "No, but he should be up anytime. I just checked him, he seems fine. Probably a sudden burst of stress, but he'll be fine", Ayumi assured the latter, giving him a squeeze on his shoulder. "Oh my poor boy", Hoseok muttered as he sat beside Jimin, touching his forehead. Sensing his presence, Jimin unconsciously curled into Hoseok's side.

Hoseok sat there stroking Jimin's hair praying to the moon goddess for his son's health. After what felt like hours, Jimin curled a hand over his head and huddled up closer to his appa mumbling, " 's too loud". Hoseok threw a quick glance around the room which was dead silent, save for the light sounds of the passersby or a vehicle that would pass by, every now and then.

"No one is talking min, no sounds", he whispered slowly. Jimin let out a soft whine showing his discomfort, he covered both of his ears with his hands and put his head under the pillow. Seeing his son's discomfort, Hoseok motioned everyone to leave the room.

"Shhh there's no one here, no one is going to disturb you, go back to sleep", Hoseok coaxed Jimin softly back to sleep. He looked at his son with never-ending concern, he would cup Jimin's hands that are still covering his ears and give a small peck on his forehead, ever so often. Hoseok would take a deep breath every now and then so that his scent was giving nothing but comfort, masking his stress. It took a few minutes for Jimin to fall back to sleep as he was enveloped in a warm cocoon of his father's calming scent and embrace.

.

.

.

HAPPY JUNGKOOK DAY!!
Don't forget to send lots of love to our bunny!

Thanks for reading,
Stay safe, healthy and happy ^-^

~Hope