𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒐:

"PARK JIMIN COME DOWN THIS INSTANT!!", Ayumi yells standing at the foot of the staircase. Hushed voices could be heard and a raven head walks down the stairs while pouting, "You're too loud, you scare me so much." "I'm not falling for your little stunts again, call your brother down", huffs Ayumi crossing her arms. "Minnie is....not there so chill out old woman", the little girl nods. "Really? Now you started lying? And what's with the old woman?! You're becoming like that brat. PARK JIMIN WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING HER YOU, DAMNED CREATURE!!", Ayumi shouts again.

"Calm down woman let a boy breathe, why are you ruining our peace", Jimin comes out of his room rolling his eyes playfully. "You are saying that? The audacity", Ayumi scoffed making both of them giggle. "The principal called AGAIN! It's the third time in a month! Why is it necessary to go around beating people up? Can you please act like a normal boy and not a rebellious teenager?" "Firstly, I am a teenager and I won't be quiet when those shitheads bad mouth my family", Jimin says clenching his jaw. "Nobody does or will know about your family Jimin! You don't have one now stop making lame excuses!!", Ayumi snarled. "Oh yeah I'm just a mere boy you babysit for and I thought we were a family. I'm sorry for being so fucking delusional!", Jimin snapped storming off.

"Jim--", Ayumi gasped not being able to stop him. "JIMIN WAIT!!", the raven-head yelled as she ran behind the said boy. "What have I done", Ayumi rubs her face in frustration, "I'm so fucking stupid ugh!"

 "What have I done", Ayumi rubs her face in frustration, "I'm so fucking stupid ugh!"

"Come on Jiminie cheer up, it's your birthday in a few days. You're gonna be presented you should be excited!!", Taehyung jumped trying to make his best friend smile. "I don't know Tae....I don't have a good feeling about it", Jimin frowned. "Come on bro don't be such a pessimist", Taehyung frowned not wanting an. "You won't understand, you've already presented as an Alpha and I don't know what I'd be. I've heard appa talking about it and even that dumbhead Yumi always talks about how I'll be an omega", Jimin sighed. "I thought you didn't believe her, honestly tho you don't have to believe them", Taehyung replied. "I don't want to but I can't help but worry cuz her intuitions are mostly right", Jimin pouted, a silence engulfing them.

"If you ask me, being an omega or an alpha doesn't matter. Ranks never define a person. It's just a stereotype if you're presented as an alpha then you should not take advantage of it but try to protect people with what you've got but if you've come out to be an omega then it's not a problem as well. You're already strong and independent, I don't think you out of everyone would need an alpha to protect you all the time. You're a strong person, both mentally and physically so don't worry about it hm?", Taehyung smiled squeezing Jimin's shoulder. "You're right, ah what would I do without you", Jimin says dramatically.

"Well, you don't have to worry about that your soulmate will always be here, protecting and loving you", Taehyung says side hugging Jimin making him giggle, "I can't doubt that my dear soulmate" Both walk in peaceful silence heading to their car.

Taehyung notices how Jimin's scent sweetened during the week but he chose to ignore it, not wanting to stress the boy even more. Jimin had been sad since his argument with their noona but as both his parents came to stay with them for a few days he's been smiling more. If Taehyung could, he'd do anything to make his friend happy. So he just smiles, as Jimin narrates an incident that happened earlier, looking at the boy with eyes full of adoration.

"Taetae?", Jimin asks getting hum in return. "Did you pack your bags? Your flight is tonight remember?". Taehyung's eyes widen, "Holy mercury I forgot about it!!" "I knew you'd forget, you're gonna get scoldings from baekhyunnie now", Jimin says chuckling. "Let's go straight home and I'll hel---AAH FUCK TAE", Jimin suddenly wails clutching his abdomen. "Wh-what happened Jimin are you alright!?", Taehyung asks panicking. "It hur-hurts s-so ba-bad", Jimin whimpers in pain as his knees give out and he starts crying. "No..no this can't be happening --" Taehyung couldn't believe it, Jimin's scent blocking all his senses making him freeze. "Ta-tae", Jimin sobs out snapping Taehyung out of his trance.

"Fuck", Taehyung curses as he lifts Jimin running to the car, trying not to breathe in too much with his nose but he could still taste the sweetness of white chocolate and strawberries on his tongue. 'I need to get him home safely control yourself, Jacob', Taehyung thought snarling at his wolf. '𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝒉𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑, 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝒉𝑜𝑤 𝒉𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑠--', Taehyung slams the door shut cutting off his wolf, 'One more word and you're dead you fucker', He cursed internally at Jacob. '𝑆𝑜 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒', Jacob smirked but was ignored.

"Tae it hurts, hurts so much. Make it go away, please", Jimin says clawing at Taehyung's arm, "Tae please"

"It's okay Jimin, Deep breaths baby take deep breaths, we're almost there", Taehyung kept coaxing the omega who was in a lot of pain, while he drove as fast as he can to their house. It was difficult for him to calm himself down as Jimin's scent was affecting him more than he thought it would, even when he was on neutralizers.

"Just a little bit longer, we're almost there", Taehyung said caressing the poor boy who was burning by now. Taehyung slammed the breaks abruptly, not caring about the ruined flowers, and jumped out of the car quickly lifting a whimpering Jimin in his arms. "We're here Minnie, it's going to be alright", Taehyung tried to calm Jimin down as he sobbed clutching on Taehyung's shirt.

"AYUMI NOONA! HOSEOK-SSI!! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!", Taehyung shouts kicking the door open. "Why are you so-- OH LORD WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?", Hoseok shrieked looking at his son's state. "He's--he's in heat", Ayumi gasped.

(•ᴥ︎︎︎•)

U𝗆m...𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝖾𝖽?
I bet y'all are shocked or you guys already expected it? Let me know~

So Ayumi is again, a character based on my beautiful bestie Animexbts309 you're gonna love your character fishy, hehehe

⚠︎𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜⚠︎

Lee Seonhee
Rank: Beta
Sent: Fresh peaches with a hint of sandalwood.
A well known Pediatrician and Ayumi's bestie.
• Isn't interested in dating but is a hopeless romantic and dreams of having pups.

Kim Ayumi
Rank: Omega
Scent: Cocoa Butter
Seokjin's little sister and a well known gynecologist.
• Has hots for the next door alpha but doesn't want to leave her little angel.

...

I'll keep putting the character profile if some new characters are introduced.
Hope u liked this little update, feedback is appreciated~
Stay safe, take care, thanks for reading, love ya💜