Star of Happiness - One Shot

This one shot was written during the advent calendar of 2020 (unfinisehd)

.......

"So Astro, can you find it?" Astra asked her brother.

Perched on the deck of the World Aircraft, the two siblings gazed at the starry sky, the Moon reflected on the spaceship and hinted at several stars beside it. Searching for a final shot at the Telescope, Astro nodded, meaning he couldn't find the star his sister was talking about.

" Not at all. Are you really sure you can see her in Winter?

- Would you doubt me? It's one of the constellation stars that we can see this season, and tonight is a good time to see it clearly.

- What did you say her name was already? Asked the white super wings with red stripes.

- Capella, from the constellation Auriga. Try again, I'm sure you will find it.

- Alright Sister! Astro began to see through the telescope again, in front of Astra's eyes.

It had been a while that she wanted to be alone with her brother for a night out, showing him stars that you can only see clearly on one occasion. She suspected that even though she was part of the great Super Wings family, as Grand Albert often liked to say, Astra wanted to spend more time with her most connected family.

Having hesitated for a long time how to spend this moment together because they see each other less and less, she decided that this night was the right one.

She didn't want Mini Astra to come as she wanted to be only with Astro, the Super Pet, although disappointed understood her choice and immediately joined the others. And here they are, staring at the winter stars, in that December coolness where the breezes are freezing but a few pleasant.

It was under an exclamation from Astro that Astra came out of his thoughts:

"This is it Little Sister, I found it! "

- See, I knew we could see her that night. She said joining him, and looking at Astro's finger pointing at the star, she confided:

- You know, this star is special, since it represents a small goat with its coachman, but it can also accompany a person on their journey if they are close enough.

- Interesting, but I would add another meaning to this star.

- Which ? Asked his sister

- The Star of Happiness, because we are lucky enough to be able to observe you and me tonight. "

Moved by her brother's words, Astra approached him and took his hand, proud of the meaning he gave it.

It is true that this star represents this shared happiness at this moment, and that is all that matters to her, nothing more matters than that right now.