The Change of a Team - Part 1

Here's a little fanfiction about an idea I'd had for a long time after Jett became a Legendary Super Wings, what would happen if after he got that title, it became a big deal for Jett and the rest of the Super Wings.

In addition, a few moments where Tino discovers the modern world (and an appearance by some Super Wings who haven't appeared since).

I think this will be my first fic in a long time so I must be feeling a bit rusty and I think to do it in 2-3 or maybe 5 chapters long, but I'll wait to see what you think.

Also, this story have an indivudual book, but i will put the chapters here too.

--------------------------------------

Have you ever imagined that a particular event or action could change a lot of things? Especially long-established relationships and friendships?

Well, that's exactly what's happening for Jett.

Come to think of it, when it was announced that he was about to complete his 300th mission, the one, this particulary mission that would allow him to enter the Super Wings Hall of Fame and become a Legendary Super Wings, he was all excited, thinking of nothing else.

But now, after the ceremony and having finally become a Legendary - in other words, the elite of the Super Wings elite - he feels that something has changed, but for the moment, he doesn't know what exactly.

Lost in his thought, he noticed a group of Super Wings huddled together in one of the World Aircraft hangars, whispering among themselves: it was Dizzy, Donnie, Astra, Lime and Leo who were there, and they where strangely nervous.

Deciding to go and see what it was all about, Jett said, in his usual jovial tone:

"Heya guys, what's going on? His sudden arrival startled the little group, and they looked at each other worriedly, not knowing what to say to their friend. Astra was the first to reply:

- Um...hello Jett," she said, not knowing how to hide her embarrassment from the young plane; "um, we were just discussing...the fitting-out of one of the ship's hangars...for Tino...

- Yes...and we'd got together...to find out how it should be fitted out! Donnie continued, attempting a smile.

- Oh, I see, can I help with the layout? I'm pretty good at decorating! Launched Jett positively

- NO! Astra exclaimed unintentionally, which surprised Jett and the others, who had never seen the space Super Wings scream like that before. Realizing that she had just shouted suddenly, Astra tried to explain herself to the young plane:

- Um...you can't help because...because....

- Because we've already decided who's going to do what! Besides, we don't want to bother you with something like that, you must be pretty busy right now! said Dizzy, and besides, sometimes you don't have very good choices when it comes to decorations....

Jett looked at his friends with great incomprehension, why were they acting this way? Why wouldn't they accept their help? This had never happened since he'd known them...since ....

Suddenly, Jett began to understand what was happening, it couldn't be for this reason. He was about to answer when a call echoed throughout the World Aircraft:

"Jett, report to the control room on urgent business! Sky's voice said, bringing the red-and-white plane to a halt before he could say a word.

A little disappointed at being called at the wrong time, he sighed as he made his way to the platform leading to the control room, still uttering a :