The Point of no Return

This Super Wings OS is an interpretation about how Tino finished to be stuck in that giant Iceberg on Greenland. Spoilers from the S6 Special.

------ -----

« Did you know that Super Wings have been around since ancient times?

Well Tino lived a very long time ago, and he's one of the greatest Super Wings the world has ever seen.

But one day, he no longer returned from a mission and no one saw him again, his disappearance remains a mystery "...

......

The giant adversary fell to the ground, finally defeated.

One of the many giant creatures that then populated this world.

Routing them and stopping them, that was his duty, his missions.

His Missions as the Greatest Super Wings to ever exist: his name: Tino.

Tino was strong, it was self-evident by his ability to transform into a giant Super Wings and Dinosaur, he was often sent to do that sort of thing, defeat monsters that are about the same size as him, or even bigger, that was same.

He was not assigned this job all the time, he was the one who went by himself when he sensed a threat. He had to take everything to protect his "colleagues" Super Wings.

Although at that particular time, the Super Wings consisted of only 4 members, not one more, and Tino was one of them.

They waited for other members to want to join them, but the more time passed, more it was only this quartet that made up the squad, potential candidates thought it was too dangerous for their jobs, especially that of Tino. Indeed, Tino was able to defeat gigantic monsters, but for the 3 others, their specialty was different, but of the same level of dangerousness, their name was "Volzo, Grudge and Hennie".

Together they led their team to victory, but most of all they owed it to Tino, who was the leader of the team. The company had even promised him that they would create a "temple," some sort of hall of fame in his honor, which Tino was somewhat embarrassed about.

But one day, while he was on a duet mission with Hennie to fight a giant monster, something happened to him forever.

He knew he should have intervened in time, to save what the monster threatened.

Especially to save Hennie and what she was protecting more than anything.

Alas, this time he was not fast enough and his opponent managed to make Hennie disappear for good, she did not reappear afterwards from damage.

Tino, broken, felt guilty for the disappearance of one of the pillars of the Super Wings.

Having nevertheless succeeded in defeating his opponent by a burst of rage. He decided to retire to his refuge to prevent another such accident from happening. He still received a visit from his two other friends, they were trying to help him out of his torpor.

The Super Wings Dinosaur understood what he was saying, but preferred to communicate with growls rather than speech, so it was rare to see him speak for real except when necessary.

He realized that he had to do anything to get even stronger. Stronger than that even. So he was going on a mission again, with more ferocity than before and determination, he fought again and again and again, but that was not enough for him, he wanted to be able to be the greatest Super Wings in order not to lose anything, he wants to live up to his status in this room where he is in the spotlight.

He remembers that he had often heard of a giant ice monster lurking everywhere, it was difficult to find it as it could turn transparent with the sun.

Tino therefore decided to go on a mission to defeat him, because not only to stop him, but also to be able to secure this world from any existing potential danger.

After several hours of searching, he managed to find his target in a vast expanse of ice. Growling in his direction after turning into a giant, he jumped on him and fought him.

The ice creature was also defending itself with its icy limbs, trying to fight off the intruder. The fight raged, land and sea shook with each blow, threatening to collapse next to a hearth that had the misfortune of standing in front of the fight. Several parts of Tino were cracked from the blows, but he held on.

Tino managed to knock him down with his tail, shattering some of the ice from the monster that fell in front of a cliff. He tried to charge again, but the earth rumbled louder. A gigantic avalanche caused by their fight descended at full speed towards them, Tino succeeded in countering the new attack of the monster but as he was about to flee to avoid the avalanche, he felt that he was grabbed the one of its legs.

The ice monster was still alive and didn't seem to want to let the Super Wings escape, he was gripping it so tightly that Tino couldn't pull out of it.

The next moment it was all dark

Very dark, and cold.

The snow had fallen like a boulder on the Super Wings Dinosaur, covering it everywhere with its weight.

Tino was trying to get out of this trap, but the snow was so thick he only managed to move a millimeter thick.

He then felt the cold spread in his robotic body, he tried to resist this wave, but he felt that he could not last very long ...

He had failed, he knew it. He hadn't been able to save the inhabitants from the danger of this monster, he understood that he was not as strong as he had been before, the old himself of whom nothing frightened him.

Was it out of fear or selfishness that he had acted like this? Tino didn't really know how to say it, he couldn't think at all, the cold and the snow were spreading all over him.

Before falling into lethargy, he thinks to himself that disappearing into a place of combat isn't something big for a big Super Wings, right?

(....)

He could feel something tickling his paws, then his muzzle, but he couldn't quite know what it was, it felt good to sleep, to think of nothing other than this lethargic state in which he was. had been since... how long already?

Then he would hear sounds, strange sounds, like words. He thinks it's a dream, a stifled dream, like those voices, he can't understand the meaning of what they mean. He automatically thought of Hennie, maybe he had joined her?

Tino tried to open his eyes, bad idea with the light.

He shut them up immediately, but he had time to see a green spot and a red spot.

Who were they, what were they doing in front of him? He didn't understand what was happening next, everything was shaking, like that fateful day he thought he was going to sink once again, this time unable to figure out what would happen.

He felt then that his icy prison was gradually cracking and the second after, he felt free to move.

Tino thought to himself that if he was free then he was probably entitled to a second chance.

This time around, he wouldn't fail like his other two losses, he promised himself.

Nothing and no one will stop it.