A Childhood Dream

This mini-fanfiction is based on the "Super Pets cleaning Surprise" episode of Season 5, starring Windy and Storm, and the point is that Windy wanted to accompany Super Wings on a mission but his brother told him that 'she is too young reminded me of this fic

—- —— ————- —-

"Mom, when can I be a Super Wings member like my big brother?"

The woman stopped doing what she was spanking and looked at her youngest daughter, Windy, who had asked her this question again for several months. The mother sighed, because although she was now 6 years old, Windy already had an idea of ​​what she would want to do in the future, and she kept talking about it she loved it so much.

And it started from that day.

Since Storm, his son, became an engineer with the Super Wings.

Their mother, who was called Breeze, was very proud of him because it meant he was growing into a big one, but we both noticed that Windy was the happiest.

Because although she liked Storm very much, she was mostly sad to see him go far away for a long time outside the house, for the Super Wings would have created some sort of gigantic flying ship that could go anywhere on Earth.

The little girl once even heard Storm tell their parents that they had a minor problem with a drone crash, and that is why they needed an engineer for deliveries. packages in order to avoid another overflow or accident of this kind.

So, the day his brother left, Windy begged, in tears:

"You promise to write to me and send me updates almost every day, okay?

Storm, though surprised, granted him this promise. The two have always been close and it was not several kilometers of separation that would stop their discussions and their exchanges between brother and sister.

So, ever since that day, Windy has been waiting. She was waiting for her brother to send her news, either through a written letter or by calling the phone. Or, let him come and visit them to tell him about his adventures. Breeze noticed that all this amazed her and spanked her dreaming, and she was only delighted to see what her son was accomplishing, because even if he was not really on a mission, he was helping to accomplish them, and most importantly. a give members when they ask for the source of energy called "Super Charge" allowing them to carry out their missions to the end.

Windy admired what he was doing, that was for sure. She loved every detail that told her, every order the other kids asked, every anecdote, funny or not, that her brother told her when they chatted.

Storm once told her sister about the peculiarities of each Super Wings since becoming one of them:

"... He is Paul: the Police Plane. He likes to dance and uphold law and order when there are problems, and he is Jett: The fastest plane in the world and the one that delivers packages to children all over the world.

- Hooo... do you think he could deliver something to me too?

- Surely, if you make a call and you specify what you want to order, he will do it with pleasure.

- Cool ... but I think I would wait before he delivers me something that I really want. Said, can you keep telling me about the other members?

- With pleasure little sister ... So, and her, her name is Mira ... "

And the more Windy learned and discovered the Super Wings Squad, the more she wanted to meet them for real. She considered making a call to chat with the one named Jett, but she was worried about bothering him for nothing instead of making a delivery.

So she waits, discusses this future meeting many times with her parents, who are amused by her new goal. At times, she imagines herself as a plane hovering over the earth, so she runs around the house in a zig-zag fashion:

"Swishhh

swoshhh

swooosssshhhh " She likes to say while running.

But she failed to drop something or hurt herself a few times, and it's almost the same outside, so Breeze suggested that she do something else that allows her to imagine herself with the Super Wings instead.

Windy was also worried that her brother would be in danger during a mission, she had once overheard a discussion between him and his parents about a mission to rescue the World Aircraft in Mount Everest, where the ship had hurtled down the slope to to a village at the bottom of the mountain, but fortunately, the squad on narrowly avoided this disaster, she had rushed on the phone to make sure that despite all this story, her brother had nothing serious.

Except it happens to Windy that in addition to being proud, happy and worried about Storm, she also happens to be jealous.

Very jealous of him. She didn't understand why she was, but it kept coming back to her.

And one day that jealousy broke out when he came to visit them. Everything had started calmly between the two, but after a somewhat harsh remark from Windy, it quickly turned into a terrible and hurtful argument.

Accusations, but above all reproaches that didn't really make sense, which nevertheless ended in a decision a little too hard for the two of them not to speak or to see each other. Several weeks had passed during the argument, and Windy refused to talk about Storm or the Super Wings: she no longer wanted to be one of them, she no longer admired her brother, she wanted to know nothing at all.

Their mother was worried about them and tried somehow to reconcile them, without much success. Coming to believe that it would go on for a long time yet, A new event among the Super Wings was enough to wake Windy in concern for his brother. And this event was what they called the "Super Wings Festival" in which they celebrated the Super Wings with a race track.

And from what Windy had heard, a troublemaker had created a mess and vowed revenge, at least that was what she understood. Making sure Storm was okay, she later apologized about their argument a few minutes earlier, and their relationship came to a calmer and more cohesive end.

At the same time, this rekindled her admiration for the Super Wings and for Storm, wanting to know everything about them again, and deciding that later she would be part of their team to accompany them in their missions. She began to question Breeze about it and that was precisely the question she asked him again, while she was busy with her job.

After looking at Windy thoughtfully for a long time, she finally replied:

"I think when you get older you can be a full member!

- Oh ... But it will be a long time to wait and then I'm already big enough now! » She replied, pained.

Her mother sighed and went back to her thoughts for a moment, then, after making a decision, she said:

"You are not yet old enough to accompany them, but I think it might be time for you to visit them at World Airport.

- Ah yes ? Really ? Ho thank you, I dreamed of this day for a long time. "

After several leaps of joy calmed down by his mother who told her she had to stay calm and not bother them too much when she arrived, Windy set off for World Airport, which, luckily, the Super Wings had landed the World Aircraft for a stop. She got off Roy, and greeted the Super Wings and her brother, who said, surprised:

"Windy? "

The end