~Chapter 16~

Drew POV

I woke up the next morning feeling Jake wrapped around me. I blushed as I felt his body against mine, once more. I placed a small kiss on his forehead and whispered, "Good morning, sleepy head." 

His eyes slid open slowly, and when he saw who was talking to him, he buried his face in my chest. "Good morning.." He mumbled. I heard giggling behind us, and I turned my head to see Henry and Liam standing over us, and Liam was holding his phone. Recording. 

My face turned bright red, as I quickly jumped out of the bed, and started chasing him around the room shouting, "DELETE THE VIDEO!"

Henry was laughing like a maniac as he watched, and Jake just very tiredly covered his face with a pillow again, but once he woke up more he chased Liam with me and we finally got him pinned down. I swiped his phone away and deleted it.

Henry, Liam, and I got ready for school, and Jake just sat around and watched saying stuff like, "Imagine going to school."

Before we left Jake gave me a kiss on the lips, and we all walked off to school, leaving him at home.

"So, I see you and Jake are happy," Henry smirked. "Go away." I growled, jokingly. 

"Psst, Drew," Liam whispered. "Go to the group chat real quick." 

I took out my phone to see what he was talking about. 

The GANGGGGGG 😎😎😎

Liam 🍓
[Video]
"forgot to delete it from the cloud drew 😂😂"

Henry 🥬
"LMAOOO EXPOOOOSEDD 🤣🤣🤣"

Jake 🍑
"rlly guys?"

Drew 🍉
"LIAAAAAAMMMMMM
ISTGG DELETE THAT RIGHT NOW OR ELSE ILL TELL EVERYONE YOU LIKE STACYS MOM"

Liam 🍓
"HA JOKES ON YOU
EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWSSS 😂😂"

I put my phone in my pocket and started chasing after Liam. "Delete the video you damn strawberry!" I screamed. Henry was just laughing and recording us, as usual. 

We never caught him, instead we just bumped into Hailey and Zander. We all fell on our butts, and I took this time to steal Liam's phone and delete the video again. "Ha! Gone!" I laughed. "Don't give me that look, I deleted it from the cloud."

"It's still on the group chat," Liam smirked. "GAH!" I shouted, and quickly unsent the message. "Now it's gone."

"Nope, I already saved it." Henry piped up. "HENRY!" I screamed. 

"Uh.." Zander muttered, and we realized they were there. "Oh, uh, hi," I said, awkwardly. 

"Are we interrupting something?"

"Oh, no, it's just these idiots took a video of something and wont delete it," I growled, looking to Liam and Henry. Hailey giggled. "What's the video?" She asked. I blushed. 

Oh, it's just a video of me and Jake cuddling. Yeah, I can tell her that.. NOT,  I thought.

"Oh, it's nothing," I muttered quickly, then stood up, reaching my hands out to help them up. Zander was hesitant, but he took my hand. The bell rung and we all went inside the building, going off to our classes.

The school day wasn't the same without Jake, but he needs to stay home for a while. I don't want him breaking anything because of Zoey's new attitude. But, all day all I could think about was him.

The bell rang, bringing me out of my thoughts. Mrs. Jones stopped the lesson and said, "A-Alright everyone! P-Please exit the classroom and h-head to lunch," She sqeaked. I stood up to leave, but was rudely pulled back down by someone grabbing my wrist. 

I turned my head to see a girl with a black ponytail and ice eyes looking at me. She was blushing, and I felt a pit grow in my stomach. "Uh, hi.." She muttered. "Can I help you?" I asked.

"Can, uh.. You help me with something..?" 

"Um.. Sure?"

"Great!" She stood up and lead me to her locker, where she took 3 books, and pointed to another 3. "I need help bringing these to the English Classroom.. Could you help..?"

I looked at the books, then back to the girl and slowly nodded. I took the 3 books in her locker, and she walked with me to the English Classroom. At this moment I remembered seeing the same girl walking with Luke in this direction not too long ago. I shrugged it off as we arrived. 

"Oh, I'm Stacy by the way!" The girl said. "I'm Drew." I replied simply. Once we arrived at the classroom, she started placing the books on the shelves, as did I. When I was done, Stacy walked over to me and smiled. "Hey, can you close your eyes for a second? I wanna repay you for helping me."

I questioned why, but Stacy didn't answer and just repeated herself. So, I did as she asked. But, right as I closed my eyes, I felt her grab my hoodie collar and pull me closer to her, placing her lips on mine. 

My eyes widened and I felt a pit in my stomach. I quickly pushed her away from me and stepped back. "What the hell?!" I shouted. "I have a boyfriend!" 

Her eyes widened. "Oh.. I-I'm so sorry! I didn't know.." She said. 

"I barely even know you! Why would you do that?!"

Before she could answer I heard laughing behind me.  "Bravo." I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to see none other then Zoey, holding a phone. 

"Kissing a girl when you have a boyfriend, Drew? Gosh, and I thought you were supposed to be the good guy."

My eyes widened when I noticed the phone. "Zoey! Was this your idea?!" 

"Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. But I all I know is now I have the proof that will break little Jakey boy's heart.. But let's just hope he'll be able to take another heartbreak after what happened with that Daisy chick."

"You're a monster." 

"Or am I?" 

She then walked off laughing. I quickly pulled out my phone to text Jake and tell him what happened, but it was slapped out of my hand by her boyfriend. I ran over to the phone, which was now cracked from the landing. It didn't even turn back on. 

Sh*t! Damn fragile Iphone! I thought, running out of the door to find Henry or Liam, or anyone with Jake's number.

Jake POV

I was sitting on the couch watching a movie when I felt my phone buzz. I opened it to see that Zoey tagged me in a post on Instagram. Out of confusion, I opened the post.

As soon as I saw it..

My heart shattered.

------

Word count: 1050

A/N: I am sorry :D