~Chapter 17~

Narrator POV

Jake stared at his phone, tears welling up in his eyes. His vision went blurry, and he blinked them back. He quickly went to Drew's messages to text him.

Drew💜

"Drew???
Could you explain this please????
[Picture]"
"Drew answer me.
TELL ME DAMMIT!
PLEASE!!!"

Still no answer.

"God.. GOD DAMNIT!" He screamed. "I should've known.. I SHOULD'VE KNOWN IT WASN'T REAL! GOD DAMMIT! I F**KING HATE MYSELF!"

Jake threw his phone to the ground, then himself along with it. Tears streaming down his face like a waterfall. Jake's mom heard his screams and ran into the livingroom. "Jake!" She cried, picking him up in her arms. "What's wrong..?" She asked softly.

"D-Drew.. H-He.. He.." Jake started, but he couldn't bring himself to say it. Instead, he just pointed at his phone. Jake's mother looked at the phone and covered her mouth. 

"Oh my.." She gasped. "I'm sure it's a misunderstanding-"

"No.. He doesn't love me.." 

"Jake-"

"I'm going to find him,"

Jake then stood up, put his jacket on and left. His mother sighed at his stubbornness. "Just like your father.." She said lowly.

Jake looked everywhere for Drew, and eventually he found him. Drew spotted him and ran up to him waving. "Oh! Jake! Thank God I found you! We need to talk!" Drew said in relief. "Yeah. We do," Jake growled.

"Why do you.. Wait.. You saw what Zoey posted.. Didn't you..?"

"Yeah, I did. What the hell Drew?!"

"Jake wait! She just asked for help with bringing books into that classroom-!"

"Then how the hell did her lips end up on yours?!"

"Jake, no! It's not what it looks like-"

"WHAT IS IT THEN?!"

"Jake, let me explain, please! I don't like her-"

"Then why the hell were you kissing her?!"

"She kissed me! I was just helping her! I shoved her away and corrected her, I swear I did!"

"And why weren't you replying to my texts?"

"Because Zoey's boyfriend broke my phone!"

"Sure he did!"

"Jake! Are you really going to believe Zoey over me?!"

"I.." Jake sighed, defeated. "I don't know who to believe."

"JAKE!" Drew screamed, feeling his heart being torn to shreds.

"Drew.. I.. I'm sorry.."

Drew's eyes widened and filled with tears when he realized what Jake meant.

"JAKE NO PLEASE!"

"I.. I can't do this.."

"JAKE PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE ME!"

"Drew.. I love you, but.."

"PLEASE, I NEED YOU!"

"We're done.."

"JAKE NO! LET ME EXPLAIN!"

"Goodbye."

Jake turned around and walked away.

"JAKE WAIT! PLEASE! I LOVE YOU! DON'T DO THIS!" Drew screamed.

Drew then fell to the ground, tears streaming down his face. He continued to call Jake's name, but Jake ignored him.

"JAKE!" Drew screamed once more. "I'm.. I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN FOR IT TO BE THIS WAY! PLEASE! FORGIVE ME!"

Jake stopped, and turned around to see Drew. He was clearly very hurt, but Jake shook his head, and continued walking away. Although a little part of him told him it was wrong to walk away.

"Jake.." Drew cried. "I'm sorry.."

Henry and Liam ran up to Drew, finding him crying a river.

"Drew!" They called. "What happened?" Henry asked, softly.

Drew pointed at Jake walking away, and the two immediately realized what had happened. Henry then pulled Drew in for a hug, and Liam joined them.

Stacy witnessed the whole thing. She felt her eyes well up as she realized what she had done. Stacy then stormed off to find Zoey. 

She found her kissing her boyfriend and being flirty with him. "Zoey!" She screamed. "Uhg. What do you want?" Zoey growled.

"Do you know how much Drew and Jake are hurting right now?!" 

Zoey was about to question how she knew their names, but shoved it aside to answer her question. "That's the plan, sweetheart."

"What plan?"

"To ruin Drew's life. The first plan was to make him jealous, but I've grown quite fond of Hunter here, so I decided to just make him entirely depressed. Maybe even to the point of killing himself," Zoey laughed.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU INSANE?!" Stacy screamed. "No. I am NOT going to be a part of this!"

Stacy walked up to Zoey, pulled out a coupled dollars from her pocket (A/N: Pretend she has pockets in her skirt, okay? qwq) and shoved it in Zoey's face. "Take your damn money! I'm going to apologize, and hopefully fix the relationship you made me tear to pieces."

Stacy then walked off to find Drew again. 

Stacy's words crawled under Zoey's skin like a tick. "Damn these goody-two shoes," Zoey growled. "I'm going to need to find another way to get them apart, otherwise this plan will be a bust!"

Stacy trotted to the front of the school to find the pink-haired boy, and eventually she did. "Drew!" She called. "Thank God I found you.. I wanted to say that I'm really sorry for what I did. I know it was wrong. Zoey payed me to do it, but now that I know her intentions, I plan to help you get back together with your boyfriend. Okay? Trust me on this."

Drew stared at her, emotionlessly. "O-Okay.." He said lowly. Stacy then pulled him in for a hug. "I really am sorry.."

She quickly pulled away and ran off to find Jake and explain everything.

------

Word count: 868

A/N: Redemption go brr ahaha

redemption never cameeeeeeee- 🎶