Chapter 7: 314 Tuloma Road

Ethan's P.O.V

I explained the whole thing to Grayson, my mom, and Cameron. I didn't want to go and meet whoever I was suppose to alone. I know for a fact to never trust the kidnapper. Duh. My mom drove me to the police station so I could talk to the chief of the investigation. I had a deja vu moment sitting in the same cold room, with the same tables and chairs. I hoped that this conversation would turn out better than the first. "Long time no see." The Investigator said. "Thank you Ma'am, for meeting with me again." She sat down in the chair across from me. "So what did you want to tell me?" She asked. "Well about an hour ago I got a call from an unknown number. It was Emily and someone was forcing her to break up with me and they said that I could never see her again. Then some guy said that he was gonna kill her if I don't follow his orders. They said that I have to meet them at 413 Tuloma road at 3:17 tomorrow. If I don't go alone they will kill her." I took a deep breath after my explanation. I still couldn't believe that this was reality. "Well you did the right thing coming to us!" She exclaimed. "I just thought it would be idiotic to actually go alone. I mean, I would have no idea where I am going or who I am meeting." I said. "This is actually perfect." The chief sounded like she was getting pretty excited. "Ethan we may actually be able to find Emily sooner than we thought with this information. You need to go tomorrow and meet this person, but trust me we will have your back."

-The Next Day-

I woke up the next day with a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. I'm about to go meet with a criminal, how could you not feel weird? I opened Google maps on my phone and searched the location I was suppose to be going at. It was an hour away. My mom or Cameron couldn't drive me because I needed to 'go alone', so I had to take the bus. After about 3 bus rides I finally made it to the 314 Tuloma road. The location was a small little diner that had about six tables. I walked inside and sat down at one of the tables. I was the only person there besides the 2 people working. "Would you like anything to drink?" A guy asked me. "Can I have a coke please?" The man wrote down that I wanted a coke which was the most pointless thing ever, considering I was the only person there. I looked at my phone and saw that it was only 3:07 and I had to anxiously wait for 10 minutes. It was the longest ten minutes of my life. Suddenly, I heard the door open and I man stood there. I gulped at his appearance. He had a goatee, fuzzy eye brows, and was wearing a trench coat. I looked at my phone pretending that I didn't notice him. I felt his presence coming closer towards me. "Ethan Dolan." He said sitting down. "I'm surprised you showed up." "Well I wasn't gonna let you kill my girlfriend that's for sure." I said with anger. "Ah remember? You guys broke up over the phone yesterday." He said. I looked down with disappointment. "So why am I here?" I asked. "You are here to completely move on from Emily. Once you do, she will finally be at peace." He said. "I. Will. Never. Move. On. From. Her!" I said slamming my hands on the table. "Well, if that's the way you want it to be... BEN!" He yelled. A younger guy walked out. It was the same one that took my order. He closed all the blinds and locked the door. The room became dim and he walked back into the kitchen. I did not take my eyes off of him. "You are in for a little treat." The man said. I was confused and quite scared. Soon Ben came back out dragging somebody across the room. My eyes widened. It was Emily.