Chapter 25: Embraced By Daylight

Emily's P.O.V

"Ben. Please don't do this!" I said as I watched him grip the gun with his shaking hand. "And why shouldn't I Emily?!" He yelled. "Please Ben! I don't want to die! I didn't want any of this! I just wanted a normal life!" I cried. "That doesn't give me a reason to not kill you." He smirked. I had nothing else to say to him. I stood in horror of the shiny silver pistol aimed directly towards me and figured I was going to die any moment. "Well? Say Something!" He demanded making me flinch. "I...I..." Then an idea came to my head. When Pamela/ my mom took care of my she taught me that whenever I am in danger just scream no matter how stupid you look. I figured it was worth a shot. I widened my eyes really big and pointed down the hallway letting the biggest shriek out. Ben jumped and turned around puzzled and I quickly pulled the door open. Just as I was about to slam it shut a loud noise occurred and a sharp pain appeared in my leg. I screamed again and slammed the door shut locking it. I realized that Ben shot me in the leg and that I could barely walk but I was so close to getting out that I couldn't back down now. I could hear him banging on the door as I scanned the unfamiliar room. To my left was a ladder that lead me to a circular door at the ceiling. I slowly climbed up trying to ignore the throbbing and shooting pain. I could hear people above talking and my heart jumped for joy. "HELP!" I screamed banging on the door. "Please somebody get me out!" I cried. Somebody opened the door and I was blinded by the piercing sunlight. I could not recognize any faces because my eyes had not adjusted yet. I looked and saw 2 guys pointing guns at my head. "Emily!" Mrs. Tarso yelled. The two officers put their guns away and lifted me out from the ground. I cried and wailed at the fact that I was out of that place. It was such a relief. Mrs. Tarso hugged me and I cried into her arms. It was so emotional for me to finally see daylight again. Apparently, I was only stuck down there for 4 days but it felt way longer than that. "There still down there!" I cried. "Who?" She asked. "Ben and Pamela!" I cried even more. "Okay okay. We are going to get you out of this place and some officers are going to go down there. An ambulance is waiting at the road." Mrs. Tarso helped me up and I limped through the forest until I was greeted by many paramedics. They ran the stretcher over to me and helped me on it.

Ethan's P.O.V

I was sitting in the car like usual trying to be patient. I hated not know what was going on because I felt so clueless. I saw people rushing by like usual so I didn't think anything was going on. Then from the corner of my eye I saw a yellow stretcher being pushed by 2 paramedics and Mrs. Tarso running beside. They loaded the stretcher and I watched thinking it was the guy I saw running through the forest. Mrs. Tarso knocked on the window. "So did you catch him?" I asked. "Not quite," She smirked, "I think you should hop in that ambulance though." "Um, why?" I asked. "Just do it Ethan. Follow my orders. " The ambulance door was still open and the people were waiting for me. I jumped inside and shut the door. "Okay what is going... EMILY!" I turned around and saw her lying on the stretcher. She had an oxygen mask on her face. "Ethan!" She yelled and ripped the mask off. The two paramedics were trying to hold her down and I pushed one of the aside. "I am never ever ever going to let you out of my sight again!" I said crying and holding her hands. I grabbed her and squeezed her so tight. "Ow...Ethan!" She said pointing to her leg. "Oh my god! Who did this to you!?!" I screamed. "Ethan please calm down..." "NO! THESE PSYCHO PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HURTING YOU AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO GET AWAY WITH IT!" All my anger was led out and I looked at Emily who had tears in her eyes. "I just wanted you to be happy that I was back..." She softly said. "Oh baby I am! Im just so mad at these people." I said clenching my fists. "I understand. But all I want right now is for you to calm down and just be with me." She said. "Okay okay I will. I promise." I said sitting back next to her. I texted Grayson and Madi telling that we found Emily and to meet us at the hospital. The whole entire ride I gripped Emily's hand tightly. She had to go for surgery immediately when we arrived at the hospital so we had to be separated once again. "Ill be right out here when you wake up." I said kissing her forehead. "Thank you Ethan." "I love you so much okay? And I'm sorry we got into a fight but I couldn't lose you again and I felt so guilty and..." Emily interrupted me while I was rambling on. "I love you too," she smiled before giving me a kiss. Oh how much I missed her kisses. "Stay strong, beautiful." I said as they wheeled her down the hallway. I turned around and saw Grayson, Cameron, Madi, and my Mom walking through the hallway. Grayson came to me and pulled me in for a hug. "She's alive! And she's safe!" I cried. Everybody could tell that I was super emotional so they all joined in for the hug before we all waited for Emily to finish her surgery.

A/N: Hey guys sorry if this chapter was a little bit quick :/ now just because Emily is no longer kidnapped doesn't mean that there isn't more to come ;) I don't want you to think that  the rest is going to be boring or end soon because that wouldn't be very fair. I'm planning to make it super exciting :) Thanks for reading!