Chapter 12: Reunited

Emily's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of heavy breathing and snoring. "What the hell?" I whispered to myself. As I looked to my right I saw Ethan's perfect face resting against my stomach. My hearts filled with joy. I stroked his head saying "wake up sleepy head." He wouldn't move, as usual. I kissed his cheek and whispered "I love you" in his ear. Ethan's eyes shot open. "Emily!" He smiled. Grabbed my hands and I giggled. "I've missed you!". "I've missed you to!" I said grabbing his face. I cupped his face with my hands and pulled him in for a kiss. It was like no other kiss I've experienced. This one was electrifying giving me slight shivers through my body. Ethan pulled away for air smiling. "Damn I've missed your perfect kisses. I'm so glad your okay." We sat there for about 5 minutes just making out. His touch made me feel so safe and I didn't want to leave his side.

Ethan's P.O.V

I was awoken by the voice of an angel. "I love you." Emily whispered in my ear. Finally, she was awake. "Emily!" I said with the biggest smile. I grabbed her hands "I've missed you so much!" I said. "I missed you too she said grabbing my face and pulling me in for a kiss. This was the moment I've been waiting for. It was been so long since I felt the presence of her lips touching mine. "Damn i've missed your perfect kisses. I'm so glad your okay." Emily blushed and kissed me more until my family and hers walked it. "Look who's awake!" Grayson yelled. Everyone rushed inside. Emily's mom ran up to her and cried in her arms. "Mom! I've missed you so much!" Emily cried.

Emily's P.O.V

My mom ran up to me. I was so glad to see her. "Mom! I've missed you so much!" I cried in her arms. Madi ran up to us and joined in the hug. "Madi!" I screamed. "Em! Thank the frikin Lord your okay!" She said hugging me. "I've missed you all!" I said smiling. Grayson came up and gave me a tight hug. "I've missed you to Gray." I said making him smile. Finally, everything was back to normal. I don't think I have ever been so scared and lonely in my life. As I was talking to everyone a woman walked in. "Hello Emily I'm Mrs. Tarso, the chief of investigation." I shook her hand. I looked over at Ethan and he stood there with him arms crossed, clenching his jaw. "I was wondering if I could ask you and Ethan some questions?" "Sure." I said. She pulled up a chair and everyone else left the room. "So can you tell me about your kidnapping?" She asked. I explained to her how it started with a mail man, how I jumped out the window (i didn't break my arm, it was only sprained), how they carried me into the woods, when i was locked in the cold bedroom, when Ben took care of me, when Roger and his sidekick beat me and made me call Ethan, and the whole shooting scene. She then asked Ethan some questions about the shooting as well. His response was the same as mine. "How is Ben?" I asked her. "Ben is still unconscious." She said. "Will I be able to see him?" I asked. "When he is awake you may see him." Ethan looked at me with confusion, but I just brushed it off. "Well thank you for this information. Unfortunately, we have some odd news. It seems that the person hunting you down is still out there." My mouth dropped. "What?" Ethan said bringing his hands into fists. "Well you said that Roger and Ben always followed the boss' orders. We don't know who the boss is. You are not safe until the person behind your kidnapping is found." She explained. "Well you better find this asshole!" Ethan yelled. I grabbed his arm trying to calm him down. "Your house will be monitored by police officers daily until the kidnapper is found." She said. "But what if I want to see my friends? Or what about school?" I asked. "Your friends will have to visit you at home and school is no problem. You just need to monitored every now and then." I sighed. I never understood how my life could be so upside down. I thought that now that I'm home everything will be fine, but apparently not. 

Ethan's P.O.V

So apparently the f**king kidnapper is still out there. Great. I could never be so mad. I thought that Emily would finally be safe, but no. I am never letting her out of my sight until this psycho is found. Chief Tarso left and it was just me and Emily left in the room. "Emily I will not let you out of my sight." I demanded. "Eth, that's gonna be kinda hard..." "No!" I interrupted. "I don't care if I have to camp outside of your house for weeks! I will not relax until I know that your safe." I was getting worked up over this. I loved her with all my heart and I don't want anything to happen to her ever again. "Why the hell do you want to see that asshole Ben anyways?" I asked with my face turning red. "Because Ethan, he took care of me and he took a bullet for me. I'm not afraid of him." I understood why she wanted to see Ben, but I still don't want her to see him. "Now going back to our conversation before, why don't you stay with me?" She smiled. "I want to, but I don't think our parents would be okay with that." I said looking at the floor. "Ethan, considering the situation I think they'll be fine with it." She said lifting my head. I smiled with joy. "Can you get our mom's so I can ask?" She looked at me with her beautiful eyes. "Sure!" I said jumping up and sprinting out of the room. My mood went from angry to overjoyed real quick.