Introduction (Please Read)

So, I find myself here, writing this because I just really need to get all this out. It's a confessional of sorts. This is NOT fiction. 

For reasons that elude me, I have been having intuitive or paranormal experiences regarding Layne for many years now, as you'll see as you read this book.

 A little background  - I had my first spiritual experience when I was 16, where one of my spirit guides contacted me and turned my world upside down, in a good way.   It was not Layne, but it was another person who was from the rock world.   I feel this experience however, paved the way for Layne and taught me valuable skills of how to communicate with spirits, how to listen to them.  He was my first guide and he was wonderful, warm and inspirational and an amazing, patient teacher.  I will probably write some about him in the future, but for now, this is about my Layne experiences.   Due to all the years of spirit contact from both of them, I can feel, hear and see Spirit with my inner or astral senses.  I have also always been very empathetic.  I consider myself to be a Mystic, in service to the Universe.  

I also want to put this out there because honestly, I feel very selfish keeping it to myself.  I have so much stuff I have written over the years from him. Channeled writings from him. Questions I've asked him about his experiences in the spirit world.  He also seems to want to get some things across to his fans and has been bugging me about it for a while. This is a way I can share what I've received from him. What good is all of this if it's just sitting on my computer?  It needs to be shared.  

Layne came to me, of his own free will. I never tried to conjure him up in a séance or anything. I have had him come through in 3 (and counting) different mediumship readings as well.  He always comes through last, he doesn't want to cut in front of my other family members messages.    

I would not be publishing this if I didn't feel this was legitimate contact. I am not doing this for attention for me, I'm doing it for him and for the people who will read this.  I hope it brings comfort to the people who need it.  

I intend to keep my writings about this as authentic as I can. There is not going to be any mudslinging or anything like that. He does not emanate that kind of energy. His intentions are to offer us wisdom, support and Love.

I know not everyone believes in an afterlife. That is cool. These are just my experiences, as they happened. I don't claim to be an expert or have some exclusive info about Layne.  He communicates with others too, as he chooses to and is able to.  I have talked with some of them and he has made profound and meaningful impacts in our lives.  It's a really beautiful thing.  

  I take this spiritual stuff for granted in many ways because I started doing it so young. I was in high school when all this started for me.  I have studied spiritual subjects, especially the afterlife and spirit communication for years.  My first experience opened up an endless and deep fascination with the spirit world for me, something that I will probably have until I go back there myself!   

All I ask is that you read what follows with an open mind and heart, and make your own decision about it afterwards.   I hope you enjoy this and helps you see that the Universe is full of infinite possibilities and that the power of Love can transforms us all.