Q & A with Layne

This was done in March of 2021.  Except for the last 2, that was done 5/26/21.  

I'm going to come up with questions to ask you, like an interview. Ok

Can you tell me what it is like there in your world?    It's beyond your imagination. It's so hard to describe but I'll try. So many colors, vivid colors. It's really beautiful. There is weather here, not the same as there. It can be bright or grey, depending on your mood or how things feel. 

What are the places you live like? Mmmm they are like big towns. Buildings are made of glass, stone.  Big buildings, grand. The buildings are constructed with your mind, so they can be anything.

Do you have schools? Yes we have schools, they're really big and grand too. Schools are for everybody, not exclusive.   We learn about basic love studies, it's hard to describe.  I must sound dumb always saying I can't describe things, but there are literally NO WORDS I can come up with to convey what you're asking!   It's like trying to recreate a complex algebra problem (Us) with Childrens ABC blocks (you).  A lot of detail gets lost, trying to break it down.

What have you studied there? Communication, how to reach you on Earth. I study a lot of things. I keep busy, it's never boring here. I love talking to people on Earth, I'm so grateful to be able to do it.

Do you have jobs? We have roles, not jobs.

What is yours? Teacher, friend, happy guy

Tell me about how you rest/sleep.   We just stop thinking. Just become still.  We stop interacting and just kind of zone out.  When we zone out we don't remember it, like your sleep is.

How much are you aware of Earth stuff?   Very aware, we know about everything going on on Earth, You are our TV, our soap opera (laughs!)

What do you miss about Earth? Everything (Repeated x5)  (wistful feeling)  I wish I could come back, but this is the closest I can get.

What do you have to say about music in the spirit world vs. music on Earth?   Music here is fine.  It's really beautiful and loving.   Still, there is NOTHING that compares to hearing music through human ears on Earth.  Don't take that shit for granted! 

Can you make art there? The whole place is art. (deadpan look) We can create anything we want, it's a living canvas everywhere.

Do you like being a guide/teacher? Love it, it's a really beautiful feeling to be able to do this. I love the connection so much.  It makes me very emotional.

What is hardest about it? When people don't listen to me, even when they know I'm there. Some people are good at pretending. Sometimes, I upset people when I come around. I don't want to do that either. They feel my energy and it makes them cry.

You have strong energy, I can see why that could happen. It's not my intent to upset people and I am sorry.

You have mentioned in the past you didn't want to be viewed as a ghost.   Can you talk more about that?   Ghosts can be scary things.  I don't want to scare people.  It's not what I'm about. 

What do you want our communications to be like? I want it to be deep.  I want to know you and you to know me, deeply.  

Hey, I just wanted to Thank you for doing this.   I think it's super interesting to hear your descriptions of things and your thoughts.  We are kind of live now, this has been published and people are reading it.    Took you long enough!  <smile>  You know I've wanted this.  

Yes I know.   I've just been dragging my feet because it's scary for me.   We know.  There is absolutely NOTHING to be scared of, this is being borne of Love.  Trust it. 

Wow.   I had to keep stopping while typing the last part.  They (Yes, I can sense more than just Layne and I guess they all decided to gather round when word got out I was channeling with Layne!) were sending me such intense loving vibes that it was making me cry!

Layne often refers to himself as "we".    It's a big collective there, they are their individual selves, yet part of a larger whole or collective of energies/spirits.  So that is what that's about.