Music From The Spirit World

Layne has told me music in the spirit world "would blow your mind",  that it's millions of times more intricate and refined than here. Layers upon layers upon layers, all orchestrated beautifully & perfectly and it comes in cascading waves. It's purpose is spiritual inspiration, kind of like classical music is here.   Maybe this is the music of the spheres that has been written about in the past.  

Q - What do you have to say about music in the spirit world vs. music on Earth?

A - Music here is fine, it's really beautiful and loving. Still, there is NOTHING that compares to hearing music through human ears on Earth.  Don't take that shit for granted!

He has told me there is always lots of singing, dancing  and playing going on there.   Sounds like a fun party! 

A new thing that has happened this year in my meditations is that I'm starting to hear music from their realm, much like the AIC song I heard when Layne first made himself known to me. Next, I will describe all of these little musical experiences I've had, so far.

I heard Layne singing a song!    He was singing "We Love" over and over, but in his way/style. It was beautiful, like a mantra. Each time it was sung it got stronger. It was soulful and more in the way he sang in Mad Season. I feel there will be more of this kind of thing coming. We was sung shorter, Love was sung in a longer drawn out way, like Lo oooh ooh ahhh ve.  I sensed a lot of others with him, they were all singing it with him. He was leading. It had a kind of "we are the world" vibe, from that video. Like a bunch of spirits together with a common focus or mission.

Another time, I heard him singing again, a different song and I can't remember what it was now. It sounded similar musically to Man in the Box.

I heard another song and got a title, Through Your Veins. It's a really mellow song. Not Layne singing it. Sung to the tune of the Purple Rain chorus, slowed down. I heard it for a long time this time! Sounded like a slower Eagles song, with a Prince undercurrent. Pretty sure it was Glenn Frey singing it, it sounded like him. It was really interesting! I think Layne is friends with Glenn and Prince over there.

I heard a John Lennon/George Harrison song called "Love Is What You Are" and repeated 3x more. Emphasis on are on last one. Like Hare Krishna/Kirtan drums, music and chanting. The energy will build as the song goes on. Similar in vibe to the song "Give Peace a Chance." This song is way more upbeat though.

Most recently, I heard the song Scarborough Fair being played in a little musical circle, with acoustic guitar. There was a guy singing it but I didn't recognize the voice.  So, there is a cool story that goes along with this.    First, I just heard this song and that was it, there was no explanation given.   I knew it came from my first guide, Randy.  I was puzzled by what it meant.   I asked someone connected to him and it didn't mean anything to them.   A few months later, I was talking to another person who was connected to Randy but I didn't know them well.   I was DMing with them and I got the strong urge (from who, I wonder?) to ask them about other songs they liked.   I went with it and asked.    We chatted about it for awhile then randomly they go "One of my favorite songs ever is Scarborough Fair."    Well, I got goosebumps and instantly remembered that song being given to me earlier!   I told them about it.   I know this was Randy's way of sending this person a message!   It was really, really cool.   Amazing confirmation.

Layne's told me there are always lots of musical collaborations going on there. So the cliche of "All the musicians are jamming together in heaven" is actually kind of true! I heard this myself, with the Eagles/Prince mashup I heard Glenn Frey singing. They still play music in their own style, but the lyrics seem to reflect spiritual and love based themes.

  They still play music in their own style, but the lyrics seem to reflect spiritual and love based themes

Music that he likes -   He loves the album Rage for Order by Queensryche. One day soon after he came back, he asked me to listen to the whole album and I could feel his elation, like angels singing, while I listened to it on headphones.  It was so cute!  When he comes in close to me, he can hear what I hear.  I never realized what a big Queensryche fan he was. He also loves the song "Dirty Laundry" by Don Henley. He likes what the lyrics and song is about. He also seems to like the Ghost song Square Hammer and he thinks the video for it is super cool.    I'm sure there is lots more music he likes, this is just what I have noticed he likes when he is around.   

That's it for now, if/when I get more songs, I'll add them to the list.