What He Wants Us To Know

NOTE:  Just so you know, regular text is my writing.   Italics are channeled from him.

💖

The first thing I'm going to put here is one of the most beautiful things he's told me.

Once, I was asking him if he could give the TL;DR (too lazy, didn't read) version of what's happened to him since he's been in the spirit world.  

This is what he said, with awe.  "I died, and I became Love"   

I was kind of speechless for a bit after that, it just felt so profound. 

It made me so happy to hear him describe it that way.  That tells me without a doubt that he is absolutely fine!   Love is what the entire spirit world is made of,  it's like their air, so he has fully integrated with that realm.  He is Home. 

💖

To me, Laynes energy often feels very happy, bubbly and excited. He feels like little carbonation bubbles moving fast, very zingy. That might be surprising to some people.

He has let go of the vast majority of the darkness that he went through.  He says WE need to too.

 Spirits can feel when we send them love and are thinking about them. They also can feel when we are dwelling on their deaths in a negative way. It kind of weighs on them and they can feel the heaviness. Try to let go of the sadness and focus on sending them good thoughts and Love. That strengthens them and helps them more than we can imagine. It may seem like a lot to ask, but it makes a huge difference to them.

   He knows many people still feel very sad for him and there are lots of heavy emotions that are still happening.  Of course, this is completely understandable given what happened, yet he still would like to encourage us NOT to dwell on it.  

"Too many are still romanticizing my death" he says. He shows the swamp of sadness, from The Neverending Story. He shows an aerial view of it and I see him placing orange cones around the perimeter of it. He says "Don't go here!" "Yes, I was the horse in the swamp of sadness, and it SUCKED. That doesn't mean people should go in there voluntarily in their minds, trying to re-live it! They want to identify with me, I get that. That's NOT the way to do it. There was nothing REMOTELY romantic about it".   "If you really want to identify with me, then go out and make your life happen.  Accomplish your dreams.  I did it, and you can do it too!"

Here is one last thing he gave me on this subject - 

I am better and happy now. I want people to know that. Let what happened be in the past.        Let it go. That's not who I am anymore, and it's not who I'll ever be again. 

💖

So I am a person who is a major overthinker. I have to know WHY things happen, and my brain grinds on it til I figure it out.  I have asked him so many times "Why did this happen? How did this happen?"  (being able to communicate with him)  I must drive him nuts with it!

This is what he said to me about it recently.   

"Sometimes, there are no clear cut answers for things. Things just are, and we have to dwell with them and make our peace with them. That is true wisdom. So settle your mind, you'll never figure it out like you want to."  

I know he is right.   I am trying to do what he says, there is no point in driving myself crazy with it. 

💖

That is all for now.    I hope you've enjoyed this book so far.     I have lots more stuff to sift through and I'll be posting more from him in the future.    Thank you so much for reading.   Feel free to leave comments or your thoughts.    Thanks! 

He helped me make this graphic

He helped me make this graphic.   He picked the font and the golden heart.   He told me the message he wanted written.    I can feel so much Love from him, for ALL of us.   💗