Layne Comes Back

Feb 2021 - I lost my Mom in 2020 and two other family members in early 2021.  It was a lot to deal with, especially during a pandemic.  In February 2021, I started getting strong nudges to start writing and reading about spiritual things again. I ignored them, but they got stronger. Soon after, I relented and wrote about all my spiritual experiences, from the beginning.  After this, I felt the lines of communication open up with Layne again. He had been gone for 12 years.  We started doing automatic (channeled) writing right away and we developed a strong connection again. I was surprised, because I truly thought he wouldn't ever be coming back. 

 He said he has been studying how to communicate with us better. His energy felt stronger and better than before. He said he was back because of the deaths and also to provide me support during this time. He said he was here to "walk with me for a while".   How very Jesus-ey of you, Layne.  Also to help me with writing.   He feels a lot more cosmic now.  I can see him much better in his world now too.  I'm so happy that he is back, for however long it will be.  

 Our connection feels a lot more stable, but it's constantly evolving, like he is slowly leading me deeper and deeper into the spiritual/magickal realms.  In future chapters, I'll write more about this. He is certainly a very interesting person to have as a spirit guide!   I know things are going to evolve with him from here on, it's going to be fascinating to see where everything goes.  

I have just recently made peace with the fact that I'm a mystic and told the Universe that I'm it's bitch for the rest of this life!   Use me as you see fit!  So, there's no telling what could happen next.    Next I'll get to the good stuff, channeled stuff from Layne!