Chapter NINE

I was in my apartment's hallway, then I saw him standing by my door with a cactus in his hand. He looked up to meet my gaze. "Hi" I said. He just nodded his head, and made a gesture. I reached over him to open the door. Then I invited him in. He gave me the cactus without saying anything. I put it on my hallway table. As if he was waiting for our hands to be empty, he held me by my waist, and pulled me in. I was not going to resist. This was bound to happen. And maybe if it did, we would be Okay, letting go.

"Tell me if I hurt you." He said, implying his arm.

I took his shirt off. He took my sundress off.

I kissed his neck. He kissed my busom.

It began to get more intense and racy as he kissed and licked my bare chest, my belly, and then making his way down to his knees. He groped my back as I held his head and put My fingers in his hair. His tongue cut me in half. My knees were weak. It had been so long since he lost touched me, and the previous occurences were not like this. we found Our way to my bed. I was thinking of apologizing for not shaving. But again, I did not know that this would happen. So I kept my mouth shut.

He came up for air. Got on top of me. He put his metal arm on my neck. But then he removed it as if he realized that it is a bad idea. I held his metal arm and kissed his palm. My lips felt the cold vibranium. Then I kissed his other palm. Somehow this; was more intimate than what we were about to do. He pushed himself in without hesitation. Now we were both moving with rhythym.

We were done after what seemed like a minute, but when I looked outside the window, I realized that the sun had set.
It has been a long time actually. we were both waiting to see who would be the first to end the quiet air that was surrounding us.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, I was shocked. This was not what I expected. I was expecting something more along the lines of This was fun. Let's do it again. But no, grandpa went straight in.

"Okay." I said. I was not expecting this.

"Next time, please don't remove your hand, if it goes near my throat." I said. He was embarassed. I bet, women in his time were not this straightforward.

"Noted" he said, to my surprise. He was also cheeky.

"Wanna do it again?" Is asked. He did not respond. He lifted me as if I weighed nothing, put me on his lap. "I'm not gonna be on top during second time. My flight was tiring enough." He said. Then he put his hand on my neck this time.

*

I could definitely say that; having sex with a Man with a metal arm was the best experience I ever had. Although he was afraid of hurting me, Bucky was very gentle. I kissed his "human" Shoulder before getting up to go to the toilet. "Don't go." he whined like a baby.

"I have to pee."

" I'll do that thing you like."

"just a second." I ran to the bathroom, put the toilet seat down and tried not to make any noise. "You don't have super hearing or anything, right?" I asked. He laughed, loud.

"I'm serious." I protested. Pulled my panties up and Washed my hands before going back in. He was looking at me. "Wow. I'm one lucky bastard." He said, licking his lips. Why did he have to look so good?

"Bucky."
"Ayla." He was saying my name as if it gave him immense pleasure to say it. My heart.

"What are we gonna do when you go back to NYC? What will become of us?"

"I'm not rushing."

" Tell me."

"fine, we can live together at some point. We can find you a Job there. We'll figure it out."

"Will we?"

"Yes, we will. You, Ayla Aslan, you are underestimating yourself. And my feelings for you."

"What are your feelings for me?" I said with my voice cracking.

"I'll tell you later."

"Fine."

"Fine."