Sleepover!

Douma's "home" was... strange, to say the least.
On the way there, he explained that his "duties" he'd mentioned before, were the running and upkeep of his religious organization, The Eternal Paradise Cult.

This made you a bit apprehensive of continuing to spend time with him, but your heart said otherwise, of course. You enjoyed being carried by him and were a little sad when he set you back down upon arriving at your destination. He gently took your hand and led you inside, showing you around and introducing some of his followers to you as well.

"This is Y/N! This is the sweet little angel that made my crown! Aren't they just adorable?" is how he would introduce you, having an arm wrapped around your waist while you shyly waved and said your greetings after. Most of the people gave very short, simple responses, seeming to not talk to you, but Douma rather.

One girl, who seemed about your age, didnt give a response at all, just a quick smile at Douma and then walking away, not before dropping the expression when looking back at you. Huh, she must be in a bad mood.

As dinnertime rolled around, you were seated next to him, and you felt a little special. As you ate though, you couldn't help but look out and around at his followers who were also eating, many of which kept making glances at you and their leader. You scanned the room and noticed that the girl from earlier was staring at you furiously, so much so that she hadnt even touched her food.

"Sato-san," Douma called out, and she broke from her angry trance almost immediately.
"Why haven't you touched your food at all? And what on earth are you staring at so angrily?" He asked, only a hint of irritation in his tone.

"... N-Nothing, my apologies Douma-sama." She responded, and with that, she broke her gaze and began eating, no longer looking at you.
You ate your food comfortably after that, occasionally glancing up at Douma and every so often, you'd catch him looking back, both of you smiling when it would happen.

When the day came to a close, and everyone was going to sleep, Douma led you to his own private quarters and led you to his bed, letting you lay and get comfortable as he seemed to ready himself for something.

"My apologies, my sweet flower, but there is something I must tend to alone. I trust that you will stay in bed and wait for me until I return, wont you?" His sweet tone of voice was enough to convince you to stay put, as you bundled up under the covers and slowly grew more and more tired and eventually fell asleep, only catching a glimpse of him leaving the room before sleep took over.

You awoke in the middle of the night to him getting in bed with you, his arms snaking around your waist and pulling you closer to him until your back was flush against his chest. You didn't say a word, and neither did he, and eventually began drifting back to sleep, thoroughly enjoying the sudden spooning.

Before you drifted off though, you saw the silhouette of someone peering into the room, a small girl who you now knew only as Sato-san.
You did nothing though, as it was too late to move before you fell back asleep.

The next morning, you woke up feeling more rested than you usually did, turning over and seeing Douma wide awake. Was he waiting until you woke up?

"Good morning Y/N, You seem to have slept quite well! What would you like to do today?" He said, gently brushing your hair to the side with his hand.

"Well... what is there to do?" You asked, resting your head in his hand gently.
"I need to leave by tomorrow, at the very least, I can't let anyone rob the store while I'm gone, or worse-" He shushed you softly.

"There's no need to worry about that so soon now, is there? Why don't you go out and pick some wildflowers for me? I'd love to have more picked by your lovely hands." He said, taking one of your hands and kissing the top of it gently.

You agreed, and walked through the crowd of his followers quietly before making it outside and beginning your search for foliage.

You'd managed to find and fill a small basket with morning glories, hydrangeas, and a few sunflowers in nice condition before heading back inside as the sun began to set, but you were confronted by someone standing in your way.

Sato-san was standing in your way, arms crossed and giving you an angry look.
"Mind explaining what you were doing with my Douma-sama?"