An Orchid Blooms (NSFW)

PLEASE READ THE "AUTHORS NOTE" CHAPTER BEFORE CONTINUING IN TO THIS ONE! I AM NOT KIDDING!

This chapter is NSFW!
If you are under 18, or uncomfortable with nsfw please skip to the end for a short summary!

"Y/N, you feel rather... warm now, are you feeling alright?" He said, knowing damn well he was contributing to your growing warmth, smoothing his hands along your torso, down to your waist, hips, and then to your thighs.

"Doumaaaaa..." You let out a little whine, locking eyes with him and shuffling closer to him, to the point that you two were pressed against one another chest to chest. He grinned wide, and gripped onto you, rolling onto his back and pulling you ontop of him.

You sat upright, straddling him while he untied your yukata and drank in the sight of your body so exposed to him. You went to cover yourself reflexively with your arms, but he grabbed hold of your hands before they even had the chance.
"Tsk tsk Y/N, hiding such a sight from me? You should know better than to withold gifts from their recipients~"

You relaxed in his hold, allowing him to feel you up with his hands. You couldn't deny the heat building up in your core and pooling down between your thighs when he rubbed circles on your nipples with his thumbs.

... Oh

You felt something- him getting hard underneath you. That was certainly a new feeling to you, considering you'd never even gotten close to doing the dirty with anyone until this very moment. You heart was beating faster and getting faster with every passing moment.

"You seem a little nervous, my love, could it be that this is your first time?"

You paused before nodding and diverting your eyes from him.

"How sweet, I get to be the first to have you! All to myself~"
He gently lifted you off from him and scooted you back a few inches, and you saw his still clothed bulge.
"Be a dear and take care of that for me, would you my flower?~"

You couldn't help but stare as you slowly shuffled his pants and underwear down to his thighs, being quite alarmed when his member sprung out at full mast.
You gulped nervously. Very nervously.

He was... very big, to say the least.
You worried that he wouldn't even fit.

He let out a low chuckle at your bewildered stare, making you snap back and out of your thoughts.

"Are you ready, Y/N?"

You nodded, and with that, he sat upright, beckoning you over to his lap.
You quickly took your own underwear off and came toward him, trying to straddle him without any discomfort.

When you were situated without him being inside you yet, he held onto your hips firmly and teased you with the tip of his length, pushing against your entrance but not quite going inside. You let out a little gasp and shuddered in his grip.

Before you had time to protest though, he began pushing you down onto him. You bit your lip hard trying to keep all your noises from escaping your mouth as he filled you out, resisting the urge to rock your hips in any way against him before you were all the way down.

Easily the largest thing you'd ever taken inside you, and it was only the first time youd had anything in there too.
Your brain was so dizzy with lust that you didn't even know your heart was racing and your breathing had become very choppy and uneven.

When you had sunk down entirely and were flush against him, you steadied your breathing so you could take a moment to adjust to his size.

"So cute, Y/N..." He said, before slowly lifting you up. You looked at him a little confused, but it made sense before you had time to think about it.
He slammed you back down, nearly knocking the wind out of your lungs with the amount of force he'd used.
You couldn't deny that it felt amazing, though.

He kept at this for a while, using a slow pace but hard thrusts to compensate.
You'd allowed yourself to let out the sounds you'd been holding back, and that only seemed to egg him on as he started picking up the pace, keeping himself sheathed inside of you as he layed you on your back onto the bed, and positioning himself over you.

Now, he'd gotten much faster with the same amount of force in his thrusts, and it drove you crazy as you locked your legs around his waist.
His voice had gotten much lower and huskier, and you knew he was drawing close to his climax just as you were.

You finished before him, yanking him into a messy kiss as his thrusts got more rough and uneven.

Before he finished though, he pulled one of your legs over his shoulder, changing the angle and reaching even deeper now, and it just about broke you in the best way possible.

He finished inside you, and you once again tried to steady your breathing as the two of you lay there in the afterglow. He didn't pull out for a few minutes, just laying there while the two of you stared into each others eyes.

Eventually though, he slowly pulled out and helped you clean yourself up, holding you up with his arms when your legs failed you.

After cleaning up and getting dressed once again, he carried you back to bed, laying you down and tucking you in after he got in next to you.

It was quiet for a moment, just the two of you laying together and growing tired as time passed by.
Eventually, you spoke up with a question on your mind.

"Douma... Can I ask what you do at night? Like, the 'tasks' you do before coming to bed with me?"

He stilled for a moment, and didn't really give an answer.
"I'll tell you when I think you're ready, love."

You gave a playful "Hmph!" as he told you not to worry too much about it.
After that, you allowed yourself to drift off to sleep after giving your 'goodnight' and 'I love you'.
You did, however, manage to hear something odd before you succumbed to sleep.

"... I ought to ask him if it'd be possible for me to get them..."

Summary:
You did the nasties with Douma, and asked him about those "nightly duties" he always does. He tells you not to worry about it and that he'll tell you when he thinks you're ready. After that, thinking that youre completely asleep, he thinks outloud about how he ought to ask Muzan if he could still accidentally knock you up if he's a demon and you arent.

A/N: The end! (of this chapter, not the whole fic) possibly the only NSFW chapter i'll write in here so take it and run you heathens ❤