Authors Note

A new chapter is in the making! But, I feel like as the author I need to address something pretty important 😅

I realize I shouldve put this up with the chapter, but if youre a minor, please dont interact with the NSFW chapters. I can't stop you from reading,  but it makes me insanely uncomfortable to have kids under 18 TELL ME that theyre under 18 and reading my NSFW work. I get it, i was a minor too once, we all read that kind of stuff. But please dont tell me how young you are in the comments, or to other people in those comments.
will be deleting comments made specifying the ages of those under 18 years old, making references to being underage ("i have school tomorrow/in the morning" "I shouldn't be reading this" "Im too young for this" or ANYTHING closely worded to these phrases count as referencing being underage), and will also be completely blocking those that do these things.

THIS GOES FOR PEOPLE WITH "MINOR" OR ANY AGE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD IN THEIR BIO AS WELL.
This is my one and only warning for this. If you ignore the warning I put in the beginning of the chapter An Orchid Blooms, and ignore this as well, you will be blocked.

Thank you for understanding, and the new update will be out soon, hopefully, considering I have other life responsibilities to handle.

Sincerely, DecaramelizedOnion ❤