BIKING (Part 1)

"Hanako-kun, I'm bored. Let's do something fun!"

Nene sat next to Hanako on the windowsill. The ghost laughed and hugged her.

"What are you suggesting? Something kinky?" Nene pushed him away.

"No-- let's go on a bike ride or something!" Nene said excitedly. "I bet--"

"Ah, Yashiro . . ." Hanako played with her hair. "I don't really know how to ride a bike . . ." Nene smiled.

"I'll teach you!"

~~_~~

"No, don't--"

Thump

"Hanako?" Nene raced to the ghost. He was sprawled on the ground, the blue bike not too far.

"Was this your evil plan?" Hanako asked, laying on the ground. "Tire me out, then exert your will on me?" He threw his arms. "Alright, fine! Take away my innocence!" Nene laughed and pulled him back up.

"You're learning how to ride a bike, and you're not getting out of it!" She helped the ghost set the bike back up. "Alright, let's try it again."

"Yashiro, why am I learning to ride a bike?"

"Because I want to teach you--"

"If you want to teach me something, then why can't we do something I find fun?" Nene sighed and wheeled the bike to the top of the hill again.

To teach the ghost how to ride a bike, Nene was having him bike down a hill repeatedly. Hanako wouldn't have to pedal, since gravity would push him forward. All he had to do was steer.

"Because you're a perverted ghost, and everything you like reflects that."

"No, that's not true! My very favorite thing in the entire world isn't perverted at all!" Hanako claimed defensively.

"Oh really? And what might that be?" Nene asked as she set up the bike. Hanako blushed.

It's you. Ever since I met you, you've been all I think about. Why can't you see that?

"U-uh--" he quickly thought of an excuse not to answer. "Yashiro, if you're making me do this, you have to do it with me!"

"Huh?" Hanako pulled Nene onto the bike with him. She sat in his lap, blushing profusely. "Hanako-kun--"

"Hold on!" He kicked off and started speeding down the hill. Hanako's hat flew off, but he didn't care.

Nene had started laughing, and Hanako had joined her. The two flew down the hill, laughing.

Then Hanako saw the wall. Since he couldn't leave school grounds, they were using the hill that faced the back of the new building. Each time, he attempted to steer away, and he failed.

But now, Hanako was biking with Nene. He couldn't afford to fail.

Swerving to avoid it, Hanako flew along the side of the building, but he was running out of force. He didn't know how to pedal yet.

The bike slowed, and it finally fell over, Nene and Hanako tumbling off. They laid on the ground, still laughing.

It took Hanako a full minute to realize that they were lying in a spoon position. Blush spread up his cheeks, but he didn't move.

Nene noticed right after Hanako did. "A-ah, Hanako-kun?"

He quickly sat up and hugged her. "Thank you for teaching me how to ride a bike."

Nene blushed. "Y-you haven't learned how to pedal yet, so let's keep going."

~~_~~

"Tsukasa?" Hanako pushed the door. "Tsukasa, I want to make a wish." Tsukasa stood in front of him. They were both in the Broadcasting Room.

"You want to go on a bike ride with Nene, and you want to be able to leave the school."

"Yeah, that's correct." Hanako nodded. Tsukasa smiled.

"Alright! Oh, and you can bring all the Wonders. And I want to come!" he said. Hanako nodded again. "And for the price--"

"Isn't your coming enough of a price?"

"Nope! For my price, I want--" Tsukasa leaned forward to whisper to his brother. Hanako blushed.

"W-when?"

"I don't know, sometime tomorrow, I guess," Tsukasa said. "You'll be able to leave the school for an hour tomorrow, after school."

"O-okay, thank you."

A/N:

Look for part 2-- I'll release it later.

Also, I actually went on a biking trip recently. It was really fun! That was the inspiration for this oneshot(s).

Stay safe and healthy!

~~ Author-chan ~~