WISH

@Mokke_Are_Cute . . . 

I spENt tOo fLiKCkiNg LOnG DoiNG tHis onEShoT. ArE YOu hAPpY?

XD No, I'm kidding, calm down. I did spend hours on this oneshot. Also, this oneshot was one of my very first-- I just never posted it. Probably because I wrote it on paper, then had to transcribe it . . . I really hate doing that. :( 

Actually, @QueenOfNewfypoos transcribed the first few paragraphs. Thank you so much! <3

Aoikane and Hananene!

Akane watched another boy confess to her.

How dare they, he thought. They aren't worthy to breathe the air around her.

Aoi Akane. The light of his life, his goddess, his queen, his dear Ao-chan. But he was getting sick of waiting. So, one day, he decided to do something about it.

He approached the door carefully. After all, it wouldn't be good for him to be labeled as a pervert. What if it got back to Aoi?

Akane pulled open the bathroom door. "No. 7?" he called. "Are you in here? I have a wish." No answer.

Akane could almost hear the slimy brat. Come on. Do it.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." He mumbled. Then he sighed. Akane knocked three times. "Hanako-san, Hanako-san, are you there?" A pair of amber eyes appeared before his tawny eyes.

"Hey there, No. 1!" Hanako floated to the ground. "What's your wish?"

"I want Aoi Akane to fall in love with me immediately," he said.

"Hmm . . . NOPE." Akane starred.

"Huh?"

"I don't think I'm going to help you." Akane's jaw dropped.

"B-but . . ."

Hanako grinned. "But my assistant will!"

~~_~~

Nene frowned. "I'm supposed to grant a wish?" Hanako nodded.

"No. 1 wants-- wait," Hanako smirked. "He wants the same thing you did!" Nene realized Akane's wish.

"He wished for Aoi-chan to fall in love with him?" she asked, despite knowing the answer.

"Yeeep!" The ghost nodded. "But it would be much easier for the both of us if you--"

"Help him? Of course!" Nene smiled. She was excited to play matchmaker.

"I was going to say 'tell him to give up', but your answer works too." Hanako laughed.

The two were sitting on the bathroom window, discussing work. The Mokke were lounging around, snacking on candy.

"How to make Aoi-chan fall in love with Akane-kun . . ." Nene mused. "Any ideas, Hanako-kun?" The ghost laughed.

"If I knew that, I would've had a girlfriend already."

"Who would you have asked out?" Nene demanded.

Why did she suddenly feel so . . . jealous?

"Oh, no one." Hanako looked away, cheeks suddenly dusted in blush.

"Uh-uh, you're telling me now." Nene crossed her arms over her chest. "I mean it." Tilting her head up, Nene tried to look imposing.

It didn't work.

"Yashiro, it doesn't matter."

"It does too!"

Hanako copied his assistant's position. "It really doesn't."