DRAFTS

Yep, still in the middle of moving. :( But Wednesday might bring some sort of normality, so that'll be nice. But I've got 3 drafts y'all might like. I'll probably end up finishing them if you guys like one. 

And remember, these are unedited, suckly-written drafts. I'll (hopefully) be posting a full story soon. 

(Comment on the one you want me to finish first!)

#1

Nene hadn't cried yet. And she certainly didn't plan to.

She had been numb from the moment she got the news.

Miss Nene Yashiro~

We regret to inform you that your parents, Mrs. Midori Yashiro and Mr. Hiroto Yashiro, have both died of COVID-19.

That was all the letter had said. No date of death, no condolences, no nothing. She had no plan to step forward.

But Amane did. Her best friend had offered her a place to stay until everything sorted itself out.

His parents had been close friends with hers, so they welcomed Nene with open arms. They loved the idea of having a daughter, even if it was temporary.

Tsukasa was also excited to have Nene living with his family. He had always been a huge fan of Nene, and treated her like a big sister.

But either Nene hadn't thought this through, or the Yugis weren't completely prepared.

Because when Nene arrived at their house on the first day that she was supposed to be staying there, they had no idea where she was supposed to sleep.

"I know!" Tsukasa grinned. "She can sleep with Amane!"

Nene blushed. "W-what?"

Mr. and Mrs. Yugi exchanged glances. "We're okay with it. You're going into your last year of college at the end of the summer, so I suppose you're old enough." Mrs. Yugi nodded.

Mr. Yugi turned to his wife. "Are you sure?"

"Yes," Mrs. Yugi smiled.

"Then, yes, Nene, Amane, we're alright with that."

Amane had yet to say anything. When Nene looked over at him, he smirked.

"I mean, I'm cool with it if Yashiro is."

So that was how they ended up here.

Amane grinned at Nene. "Come on, I won't bite." He offered the scared girl his hand. Nene took and climbed into the bed.

Amane quickly pulled the covers up and over their heads. Nene squeaked as she was kabedoned under said covers and by said boy.

"Yashiro~"

"A-Amane?"

"Good night." Amane laid down next to Nene and smiled. He was careful to keep a few inches between them.

"H-huh?" Nene asked, impossibly confused. Amane smirked.

"Aww, did you think I was gonna do something dirty? Horny Daikon!" he laughed. Nene blushed.

"W-What? N-no!"

"I'm sorry, I'm joking." 

#2

"I'm bored."

"Well, find something to do."