EARLY

"Hanako-kun, can I go home early today?" Nene asked, using her sweetest voice. She gave the ghost a blinding smile.

"Hmm . . ." He considered it. "Sure!"

"Really?" Nene grinned. "Thanks, Hanako-kun!" She grabbed her bag and raced towards the door. She lifted her hand to open said door. "See you tomorrow--"

And promptly found that hand on a particular ghost's chest. Hanako had appeared in front of Nene, blocking the door.

"I'll let you go home early," Hanako smirked. "But I want something in exchange."

He took a few steps forward, backing Nene against one wall.

"W-what do you want?"

"You have to kiss me."

Nene erupted in blush. "W-what? N-no way!" Hanako laughed.

"Enjoy your cleaning, then." Hanako moved aside and looked for the girl's mop.

But before he could take a step, something grabbed the front of his gakuran and pulled him back towards the wall.

And, before he could say anything, Nene crashed her lips into his, eyes closed tightly.

She quickly pushed him away, grabbed her bag, and raced for the door. "See you tomorrow, Hanako-kun!"

Hanako stared at the spot where his assistant had been standing. He brought one figure tip to his mouth. He smiled.

"Heh, Yashiro~" 

A/N:

Aww, a wholesome and sweet mini-oneshot!

Hey, did you guys know that, in 2011, there was a tsunami that actually changed the tilt of the Earth's axis by 4 inches? And it also shortened the length of the day by 1.8 microseconds. Isn't that crazy?!?
I was doing research for a oneshot when I learned about this. The tsunami was called the Tōhoku-chihō Taiheiyō Oki Jishin, or the Tōhoku Earthquake and Tsunami.

Stay safe and healthy!

~~ Author-chan ~~