Chapter 17: The Ancient Messenger, of Either Light or Shadow; Part 1

At night and the location of the Southern Base; Polar Night, we see that Rintaro and the others were in the interior room and talking about Touma, Yamato, and someone being a traitor in Sword of Logos

At night and the location of the Southern Base; Polar Night, we see that Rintaro and the others were in the interior room and talking about Touma, Yamato, and someone being a traitor in Sword of Logos. Then we see that Reika appears on the above as she speaks.

Reika: I see you're all here. I have orders from above. Find Touma Kamiyama... and collect Rekka, Ikazuchi, his Wonder Ride Books, and the Sword of Light.

Ryo then sits down the chair while hearing what she said.

Ryo: Yep, I thought this'd happen.

Reika: The Sword of Light is the key to the great power. If we don't retrieve it soon, the world will be in danger.

Rintaro then stands up and shouts at her; immediately.

Rintaro: But the problem is that, Touma-kun isn't someone who would use the Scared Swords for evil in the first place!

Reika: [Looks down at him] Are you absolutely sure?!

A deadly silent moment...

Ryo: [Stands up] At any rate, [looks up at her] leave the novelist to us.

Reika: Very well then.

Tetsuo: [Looks up at her] But what about-

Reika: Elements Swordsman. There's no need too.

When Rintaro and the others was shocked, surprised, and eye widened at what she said as Ren was disappointing at her.

Ren: [Looks up at here] But why?!

Reika: He said to himself, right... "ultimate swordsman". If you guys fight him back, he might defeat all you guys again and become a strongest swordsman in the history.

Ryo: But the question is that, we don't know anything about this kid or how the hell did he get Sacred Sword, Swordriver, and Wonder Ride Books in the first place?!

Reika: I believe that you guys didn't know about this a long time ago.

Tetsuo: [Curious] What do you mean?

Reika: His Sacred Sword name is, Danketsuken Yugo.

Tetsuo: Danketsuken Yugo? I never heard of it before?

Reika: Danketsuken Yugo is special strongest sword that it existed in battles ago, and it has all the elements that your Sacred Swords have.

Ryo: Then that earlier, his using the elements that same thing as our Sacred Swords have?

Reika: Indeed.

Tetsuo: If you saying is true, does it has the secrets of it?

Reika: [Shaking her head] Nobody knows anything about the secrets of the Yugo.

Tetsuo then thinking in his head.

Tetsuo [Thoughts]: Maybe if I can know the secrets of his sword when I encounter him, someday.