Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 2

Then we see that Yuri use its elastic body for the right arm towards at him and tries to strike it, but Tetsuo then blocks it quickly and moves it away. As Tetsuo was rushing towards at Yuri, but the shadow went down on the ground as Tetsuo was about to slashing attack at him; but missed. Then the shadow moves behind him below on the ground as it appears again, about 5 ft away.

Then the shadow was rushing towards at Tetsuo as Yuri is slashing behind him, causing him is falling on the ground. Yuri then turns to the four of them in the battle. We see that Yamato was being pushed by the Yeti Megid as Rintaro was trying to slash at it.

As Rintaro was about to slash at the Yeti Megid, Touma then blocks it quickly.

Touma: Stop it!

Then the Yeti Megid pushes Touma away as Rintaro was slashing at it, then Touma stops him quickly enough.

Touma: Rintaro...!

The Yeti Megid then punches both of them as Touma was falling on the ground, then Yamato checks on him.

Yamato: Touma-san!

As Yamato looks at them, Rintaro then raise his left hand of the King Lion Booster.

King Lion Booster!

Then Rintaro press the button as it causing the head of the blue lion opens, and takes out his Lion Senki Wonder Ride Book.

Then Rintaro inserts it into the King Lion Booster, causing the head of the blue lion closes which it scans it, and the head of the blue lion opens it again

One! Reading! Lion Senki! Tansan Burst!

Rintaro then blasts a concentrated stream of water from the King Lion Booster at the Yeti Megid, but it can steal heat from the surrounding area, causing a local cooling effect while the stream of water was freezing up.

Yamato: It looks like the water doesn't work too as well.

Causing Rintaro to shocked, surprised, and eye widened to see that.

Rintaro: What?

Touma: [Stands up and rushing towards at Rintaro] You gotta stop, Rintaro!

Yamato then follows him, as Rintaro is about to slashing attacks at the Yeti Megid. Two of them then stops him to hold him enough time to do it.