Chapter 18: The Flame's Obsession, Defeating the Megid; Part 1

Afterwards in the Fantastic Bookstore Kamiyama, we see that Touma was sitting down as he was thinking in his head of how to save Yuki without cutting her down. Then we see that Yuri is curious and amazed to see a toy train on the tracks as Mei was arguing at him and Yamato was watching them.

Mei: Hey, do you know what happens to Yuki-san when you take out the Megid?!

Yuri: [Ignores her] The curve right here is quite nice.

Mei: Are you even listening to me?!

As Yuri is watching the toy train to go, Mei then takes it away immediately.

Mei: Hey!

Yuri then focus to do a serious talk.

Yuri: [Looks at Mei] As I said before, striking her down is a swordsman's responsibility.

Touma then stands up as he is facing towards Yuri.

Touma: But that won't save Yuki-san at all!

Yamato: His right!

Yuri: [Turns to Touma] You couldn't do a thing. Am I wrong?

Touma: Sill-!

Yuri: You desire to save the world, the people and the uncover the truth. Yet, the concern over your friends holds your back.

Yuri then turns to the red dragon figure as he patting it the nose.

Yuri: You are too much naive.

As Yuri is patting it the nose, the red dragon fire bursts out a fire breath instantly as Yuri was surprised and amazed to see that. Touma was having a enough talking as he is walking towards the door and opens it, then Mei was following him.

Mei: Touma!

Touma: I need some time alone.

Touma then enters and shuts the door as Mei was walking towards Yuri as she's glaring at him.

Mei: Honestly, you're the worst.

Yuri: [Ignores her and turns to Yamato] By the way Yamato, why did you become swordsman in the first?

Yamato: Eh?

Yuri: You said to yourself right, "ultimate swordsman"... doesn't make you feel right for fighting his friends like that.

Yamato then sighing as to hear what Yuri said was right of being a swordsman in the first place while talking in his head.

Yamato [Thoughts]: Maybe Yuri-san was right, why did I become a swordsman in the first place?

Suddenly, his phone just ringing as he takes it out and looks at the message. It was from his sister, Yumeko, causing him to shocked and surprised as he reads her message.

Yamato: Oh crap!

Then Yamato is rushing towards the door as Mei and Yuri watches him; confused.

Mei: Where are you going?!

Yamato: Going back to my house, I'll see you guys later!

Yamato then exits out the Touma's bookstore as he was rushing. Afterwards, we see that the location of the Southern Base in the interior room; Reika then walks down the stairs as she is talking to Rintaro and the others.

Reika: It seems that Saber has fought a Megid beside the Sword of Light and Elements Swordsman. It is really that the Sword of Light really is working with Touma Kamiyama.

Causing Rintaro to shocked and surprised as he is standing up.

Rintaro: Touma-kun was fighting a Megid?