Chapter 17: The Ancient Messenger, of Either Light or Shadow; Part 2

At some location, we see that Yamato was still walking as he made it in time. Then he saw many people were sitting down and eating their desserts, as Yamato was walking it.

Yamato: Alright, time for the desserts.

As Yamato was walking, he saw someone as he wasn't expected... It was Yuri who is looking around; aimlessly.

Yamato: Yuri-san?! What is he doing here...?! [Notice something] Then, that means Touma-san was here as well. I have to meet them up.

Yamato then walks up to them; rapidly and see Touma was sitting down the chair. As Touma was sitting down relaxing, he turns right and saw Yamato who is walking and just met him yesterday.

Yamato: Touma-san, good morning!

Touma then gets up and smiles to him.

Touma: Good moorning, Yamato-san. What brings you here?

Yamato: Well, I'm taking a walk here to get my desserts.

Touma: [Nodded his head] I see. By the way... you are a high school student, right [Yamato nodded his head] Aren't you supposed...?

Yamato: Well, my school was closed up this year. So, I'm not worry about that.

Touma: [Nodded his head] That's good.

Yamato: Anyway, what brings you here too?

Touma: Well Yuri wants to see a new world that he came from 1000 years ago. But the problem is that [turns to Yuri]...

As Yamato looks at Yuri, he then walk towards at the desserts which makes him curious and amazed. Then we see that Mei was trying to buy something, but she wants Yuri to focus.

Mei: Oh! Okay, okay! Sit down and wait. This way, come one!

Mei then drags Yuri to Touma as he was trying to sit him down.

Touma: Sit! Sit!

Yuri: [Ignores him] This era is full of surprises.

Touma/Yamato: What?/Huh?

Yuri then turns to Yamato.

Yuri: Ahh, Yamato. You made it in time.

Yamato: [Nodded his head] Yes I did.

Yuri then looks around to see everyone was staring at him.

Yuri: What is the meaning of this? [Touma then sits down the chair] Everyone is staring at me.

Everyone then laughs and chuckles; instantly.

Touma: Your outfit is a bit conspicuous.

Yuri then looks himself and gets it.

Yuri: I see.

Yamato: Well... Is easiest way if we can look for your new clothes, later.

Touma: Agreed.

As Yuri was looking around for something, then he spotted the person and points at it.

Yuri: That'll do it.

By staring at the person with his eyes was turning into a yellow, Yuri then replicates a pieces of his clothing into the person's clothing. Causing Touma and Yamato shocking, surprised, and eye widened while what just happened.

Touma/Yamato: Ehh?!

Causing two of them looking at Yuri's new clothing and person's clothing; back and forth.

Yuri: What do you think? It's not quite how I imagined.

Yamato: [Amazed] Awesome! You can replicate whatever pieces of clothing as the person is wearing, and wear them as his own. That's so cool!