Chap.3| First meeting

Jungkook's POV:

Me and Jeongguk made our way to the reception, ignoring people that were staring and sending flirtirous glances at us cos all we had on our mind was that boy.

I couldn't concentrate on anything around me, my mind was literally flooded with images of his perfect curves, slim legs, pretty face..."damn- I think I'm going crazy. But you can't blame me he's literally the definition of perfection. I bet on my whole life that whoever made the word 'gorgeous' made it for him and him alone" I said, trying to convince myself that I'm still a bit sane.

I looked at my brother and he seemed like he was in the same state as me, he looked lost. Lost in his thoughts, most likely daydreaming about the guy from earlier.

"Hey, Jeongguk?" I nudged him a bit as we just reached the reception.

"Hm?" He hummed still kinda out of it I guess.

"Bro, we're here now. Stop fucking daydreaming...for now" I whisper-shouted.

"Oh shit okay. But don't tell me what to do lil bastard" He replied and rolled his eyes. I just screwed at him for that because who does he think he is, this guy is always acting like he's years older than me when we are only a couple of minutes apart.

Anyways, we done our business at the reception and finally got our timetables after what felt like an hour cos that stupid office lady kept trying to flirt with us. "Tsk. stupid old hag" I muttered and heard my brother chuckle as we walk towards our lockers.

Mine and Jeongguk's lockers were right next to each other's so we went together, and that's where we found our best friends/ cousins Min Jimin and Min Yoongi, they're brothers and vampires just like us.

The thing about us vampires is that we aren't anything like those stories makes us out to be

The thing about us vampires is that we aren't anything like those stories makes us out to be. Like wtf- we don't fucking burn in sunlight lmao. Well...we do have super strength, good vision, speed and our eyes turn red when we're pissed or aroused. And yes, we do drink blood but I'll explain that another time. However, we don't kill people or drink blood without permission because we were all trained to control our thirst.