Chap.17| Punishment (m)

Warning: just some slight smut, nothing serious though.

No one's POV:

*bell rings*

"Finally! This torturous lesson is over" Jeongguk groans lifting his head off the table.

"Tell me about it" Jungkook clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes in pure annoyance.

"OKAY! Class dismissed" Taehyung announced causing two certain boys to grow wicked smirks.

Everyone started packing up apart from the Jeon
twins who had other plans in mind.

"Let's go guys, what are you waiting for?" Jimin said as he stood in front of the two waiting for them so they can leave.

"Uh....we'll meet you guys later. We have something to discuss with Tae- I mean mr Kim, you don't have to wait for us." Jungkook said, referring to Yoongi and Jimin.

Jimin squinted his eyes looking at them suspiciously before replying "mhhh okay whatever you say. Just make sure you don't get him pregnant."

"I don't care anyways, I have plans to admire a certain someone." Yoongi replied daydreaming about his 'ball of sunshine' as he likes to call him.

"Yeah yeah okay, catch you guys later" Jeongguk dismissively waved at them, still having an almost evil smirk plastered on his lips. Anyone could tell just by looking at it that he was going to cause trouble.

"You ready bro?" Jungkook questioned once he saw that everyone left the room.

Taehyung was facing the board rubbing off all the work from today. He didn't seem to notice that there are still people in class. Unconsciously, he started humming and swaying his hips to the rhythm, clueless to how this simple innocent act of his is affecting our two lil vampires.

Taehyung's POV:

I was finally done with the class. After that little stunt that I pulled earlier on I've had a really bad feeling throughout the rest of the lesson. It's making my skin crawl with goosebumps.

Shivers ran down my spine just thinking about it. I quickly start cleaning the class to leave as soon as possible.

I was almost done wiping the board when I felt firm, seductive hands lock my waist- my movements holted, making me instantly freeze.

Gasping for life, I jolt my head like an alert owl. A hard chest press against my back and hot breath fanning on my ears.

"W-who is it?! Let go of me right this instance before I report you" I slightly yell, trying to pry the hands off my wrist but miserably fail as I felt the hold on my wrist tighten.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you better calm down angel, weren't you being really naughty earlier on?" I heard a husky voice whisper into my ears and at that moment I knew exactly who it was.

"J-Jeongguk?" I stutter due to shock.

"Yes honey, it's me. I don't know why you're acting surprised when you should've seen this coming after that wonderful show you put up for us." He replied, making his voice babie-ish as if he were pouting.

"Right brother? He was being such a bad boy, don't you think he deserves punishment?" I hear a new voice, which belongs to non other than Jungkook. I nervously gulp at the thought of getting "punished" but can't help to get excited from anticipation.

"Mhm, that's actually a great idea my dear brother." The other replies and I hear the lust dripping of his voice.

"Y-you can't do this! I'm your teacher besides we're in school!" I try to reason with them. Key word try.