Chap.10| A new discovery?

No one POV:

Birds chirped blissfully outside as the morning sun, bright and warm shone through the cracks of the curtains, landing its rays on the faces of two beautiful vampires and a human??? who were cuddling on the bed.

A yawn was soon was heard as Taehyung woke up ever so cutely with messy bed hair and chubby bread cheeks.

He looked at the little digital clock beside his bed which had 6:45 am on it. It has has become a habit for him to wake up at 6 am now. (In my opinion that's a disgusting habit could never be me)

He sat up and looked at the two angel looking bunnies sleeping beside him. "Omg they look so adorable but they're actually lil devils in disguise" he whispered before attempting to wake them up. Key word 'attempting' he didn't know that waking up these two would become a mission and end in chaos.

"Wake up you two."

"Wake up Gguk. Wake up Kookie."  After 10 tries he gave up and let the frustration that was building up break loose.

"WAKE UPP GUYS!! WAKE UP RIGHT THIS INSTANCE." He screamed his lungs out but got nothing in return...nothing at all.

The room was quiet, only soft snoring could be heard from the two of them. Taehyung watched them in disbelief. "How in the name of chicken nuggets can one sleep this deeply", and that's when he started scheming something in his brain.

He smirked evilly as he thought of something that would 99.9% work. He went into his art supply closet and got some red paint that could easily be mistaken by blood.

He splattered a bit on his fingers and applied two dots on to his neck and added some make up to make it look more realistic.

Fifteen minutes later, after doing his perfect make up, he checked the results of it and with a satisfied smirk he put everything away and stood in front the mirror in his toilet, intentionally leaving the door open.

He put is perfect acting skills at work and just...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! OMGGG WHAT HAPPENED TO MY NECK??! WHO BIT ME?! AHHHHHHHH!" The latter screamed his lungs out, he was sure his neighbors heard that unmanly scream that jus came out his mouth, even he was surprised he was able to make that kind of noise. "Woah did I jus do that?" He questioned himself in bewilderment.

He was about to scream again but was stopped when someone harshly grabbed his arms from behind and spun him around.

"BABY WHATS WRONG?! ARE YOU OKAY?! ARE YOU HURT?!" Jungkook asked in evident panic, scanning his eyes all over Taehyungs body looking out for any type of injury and that's when his eyes landed on the two dots on the others neck.

He stood frozen for a good minute, staring...more like glaring at the mark Tae has on his neck. The olders eyes were on Jungkook the whole time, studying his reaction, now getting worried at the others silence. Good thing Jungkook knew how to control his powers otherwise his eyes would be glowing blood shot red by now.

"W-what's wrong?" Tae stuttered, as he was about to reach for Kooks cheeks he was harshly pushed away by an angry Jungkook who made his away to his twin who was standing behind the whole time with confusion written all over his face.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU DO THAT HIM JEONGGUK?! HOW COULD YOU?!" Jungkook roared with venom, striking his brother hard on the face, causing the latter to stumble back and fall flat on his bum from the impact of the unexpected punch.

Now Jeongguk was also furious but from a different reason than his twin.

"WHY DID YOU FUCKING PUNCH ME?! WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING DEAL?" It was Jeongguk's turn to yell, also punching the other square on his cheek.

Taehyung watched all of this from the bathroom door with horror, he was scared, confused and mostly mad at himself for being the cause of their fight. He wanted to stop them, he's had enough of them. But before he could do anything a fuming Jungkook came his way and dragged him towards Jeongguk, showing his neck to him.

"LOOK?! ARE YOU PROUD OF YOURSELF? LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE NOW."

"I-I DIDIN'T....I didn't do that though" Jeongguk stuttered with widened eyes...he was surprised to see "that" on Taehyung's neck.

"YOU DIDN'T?! THEN WHO-" Jungkook couldn't finish when Taehyung all fed up and angrily yelled.

"STOP!! JUST FUCKING STOP THIS...please stop." Tae screamed defeatedly, his voice cracking.

The twins looked at Taehyung. Shocked, surprised expressions stuck on their faces. No they weren't surprised at the fact that Taehyung just swore, not the fact that Taehyung just screamed at them nor the fact that Taehyung was crying. They were surprised to see Taehyungs eyes flash a golden yellow-ish color. It was for a split second, no human could've caught onto that but them being vampires is a different story.

The room fell into a suffocating silence.

All that could be heard was loud sniffles coming from Taehyung.

Jungkook was kneeled on the floor as if he was submitting to Tae, still trying to process and figure out what just happened.

Jeongguk on the other hand was just staring at Tae. His face was showing...surprise? shock? bewilderment? fear? I don't know. But one thing is for sure, he was definitely making that "tf did I just fucking witness" type of face.

After almost 20 minutes of complete silence Jungkook finally spoke up.

"I-I think we should get going now Jeongguk..." Jungkook suggested, he needed to get his mind sorted out and also give some space to Tae because he figured he must be scared. I mean...he still had no clue that the bite marks on Tae were fake so it was only natural for him to think the other must be horrified.

"Uhm. Yeah... okay you're right we should leave now."

"So...see you at school today hyung?" Jungkook tried to state but it came out as more of a questioned manner.

On the other hand Jeongguk was surprised that Kook just said hyung. During his whole lifetime this is the first time he's ever heard his brother say hyung...he himself hasn't ever said it either though.

Without getting a response from Tae, they both just decided to walk out in complete and utter silence. Deciding that keeping quiet for the time being will be the best idea right now.

They left with the thought of seeing Taehyung later on at school. Unaware that they may not see him for the rest of the week.

"I- what have I done?" Taehyung said to himself after he was sure the other two left, still oblivious of what was going on with his body.

The day started as beautifully and is already plain disaster, it was the worst morning of his life and he had no clue that following this morning there may be more disasters coming not only his way but also everyone close to him...just not right now.

But one unanswered question still circled in his head..."why would Jungkook blame Gguk for a vampire bite mark?"

On the other side the other twins were also occupied with their own questions. "Is Taehyung human?"

A/N:
EID MUBARAK EVERYONE, I hope you all enjoyed it cos I certainly did.

So I'm just doing short chapters for now to build some suspense sorry I'm not sorry hehe.

I hope you guys are enjoying the sorry so far though😅

Anyways yeah, I love you guys sm, take care and keep on smiling.

Also guys I'm not that mean, the story just started so I won't give you any angst yet, but that also goes for smut so y'all gonna have to stick around a bit.

I purple you.💜