Chap.5| Such a tease

No one POV:

Jungkook and Jeongguk walked out the class and closed the door behind them. They stood still and looked at each other smirking.

They both turned around and peeked at the little window on the door whilst still smirking.

"Hahaha we did it" Jeongguk whispered evilly in accomplishment and victory.

Moments earlier....

"Ayo...Jungkook I can't just sit here and do nothing whilst he is right in front of us."

"Yh. I get you- me too." Jungkook whispered back. The both of them boring wholes into the male in front who's calling out the register.

"I have a plan..." Jeongguk mischievously whispered and smirked eyeing the male seductively, soon shifting his gaze towards his brother who gave him a knowing look.

-🖤🖤🖤-

"You two are seriously gonna do this?" Jimin asked them whilst packing his stuff away, amusement clear in his voice, Yoongi chuckled having his questioning eyes on the twins.

"No fucking shit Sherlock."  Jungkook replied with sass and rolled his eyes. "We're gonna make him ours. Sooner rather than later."

"Uhhh okay. You do you and have fun I guess." Yoongi laughed, finally leaving the class with Jimin.

After everyone left the class they finally had the chance to execute their plan and stop the agonising pain of having the beauty right in their sight without being able to touch him.

"Ummm...boys? Do you want anything?" Taehyung asked a bit shyly as the three of them were the only ones in the class.

"Yeah. You" they said simultaneously.

"Pardon? I don't think I've heard right." Taehyung replied in disbelief.

"You heard right, we said we want you." Answered Jungkook.

"Sorry Jeongguk and Jungkook but-" He stopped talking and started taking steps back when he heard a low growl emit from Jeongguk's mouth and saw them walk towards him.

Tae whimpered when his back collided with the board and was now pinned and cornered by the both of them. Jeongguk moved closer to him and inhaled his scent, he moved towards Tae's ear and nibbled on it a bit before seductively whispering...

"No need to rush doll, we will have you soon enough." He said and they walked out of the classroom as if nothing happened.

End of flashback...

When they looked inside the classroom they could see Mr Kim all flustered and flushed up on the ground, making them proud for leaving him in that state.

After feeling accomplished they finally decided to walk away and go to their next class.

The rest of day passing by with no more Mr Kim and instead annoying little girls and boys trying to seduce them.

They ignored the pests and focused on Taehyung, they couldn't wait for the next day as they had more planned out for their dear art teacher.

Taehyung's POV:

After that last strange turn of events I immediately composed myself and went to my next class.