Chap.21| Mi Luz

No matter how tough life gets, please never forget to look after yourselves, hope you all have a great day. 🤍 ~ authornim
—————————————

No one's POV:

Far away from where the twins and their teacher were staying, under the morning bright light some soft hiphop music played in the background, lightly resonating around the almost empty park, the only people being there were adults walking around their dogs and a couple of elderly people too. Away from those people, in one of the many patios in the park, Hoseok danced away to the rhythm of beat.

Sweat glacéd his face, making it look as if he was going to outshine the sun from how shiny he looked. His feet and body seemed to be enslaved to the music, all moving to their own according, overall creating a simply beautiful masterpiece.

Hoseok was so into the music that he could no longer focus on his surrounding, he had woken up bright and early today, that being 6am in order to get some practice in.

Since he was so focused, he failed to notice the pair of eyes that watched him in pure admiration and adoration. This was a routine for Yoongi, to wake up bright and early every morning just to come and watch Hoseok practice.

Ever since he had seen Hobi, he followed...or as he likes to call it "simply observed and watched" the boy. By now, Yoongi has grown accustomed to all of Hobis routines, like how after practicing in the morning he usually sits on one of the park benches and happily converse with the elderly, and things like this are what the older likes the most about Hoseok.

Not only was he beautiful from the outside but also from the inside, always having that eye blinding smile plastered onto his face, and finally after all this "observation" Yoongi decided that he couldn't just watch the younger from the sidelines anymore and today was gonna be the day he will approach him.

He watched Hoseok practice for like 30 more minutes, he knew that the younger always finishes at 7:30 am sharp, and then went to sit at a bench for like 20 minutes, and he also knew that this was the time for him to go up to him.

So after much preparation in his head, he walked up to Hoseok who was now sitting on the nearest bench whilst hydrating himself.

Hoseok's POV:

"You're dancing was amazing today" is what I heard as a pale man sat next to me. His voice was deep and soothing, very much suiting his face.

He was handsome...actually handsome is probably an understatement, he wore a pastel yellow coloured cap, a simple white t-shirt and baby blue jeans with white stripes, the colours all complimenting each other, despite the fact that the outfit contradicts his aura.

"You're staring mi luz"  he spoke again snapping me out of my thoughts, I didn't even realise I was staring for that long, it was embarrassing how I got caught, and I knew for a fact that my face now resembled a tomato

"You're staring mi luz" he spoke again snapping me out of my thoughts, I didn't even realise I was staring for that long, it was embarrassing how I got caught, and I knew for a fact that my face now resembled a tomato.

"Awe, you're blushing mi luz, how cute" and of course, my blush just had to get deeper. Since when did I become so shy?! Silly me, snap out of it! I scolded myself mentally.

"Uhm...hi nice to meet you sir" I finally replied to him, and gave him my brightest sincere smile. "Also, thank you for complimenting my dancing! It brings much joy to me that you think it's amazing" I added.

At this, he smiled back at me with the same energy I gave him and I loved every bit of it, but I loved him smile even more, after TaeTaes, it was probably the cutest smile I had ever seen, who would've thought that a cat looking pale man could have such an adorable gummy smile.

"You have such a beautiful smile" I said in a daze... clueless to the fact that I've said that out loud until I saw him smile brighter with a raised brow.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" I questioned...more to myself but when I saw him nod it just confirmed it for me, and I sighed defeatedly. You and your big mouth Hoseok, can you ever keep your mouth shut?!

"Anyways, I don't think I've introduced myself yet mi luz, my name is Min Yoongi and I don't know if you noticed but we go to the same university" He introduced himself, and I must say I was quite surprised when he said he attends my uni, I've never seen him around.

"Oh nice to meet you Yoongi, my name is Jung Hoseok and I'm sorry but I don't think I've ever seen you around campus...are you perhaps new?" I asked genuinely confused, because I practically knew or seen everyone on campus at least one.

"Actually yes, I am new along with my brother and my cousins, so that's probably why you haven't seen me, but with a smile as bright as yours it's almost impossible to not notice you." He replied, the last line of his sentence making me shy.

"O-oh that's good, I hope you're enjoying uni so far" I said slightly stuttering from the shyness he makes me feel.

I looked at the time on my phone and noticed it was already past my relaxing time, I can't believe it's already 8:00 T-T.

"Omg! It's already very late, and I've got to go home take a shower and change so I'll catch you later Yoogi hyung, and if you ever see me around the university please come and say hello" I said I'm a rush and took off quickly.

No one's POV:

Hoseok took off so quickly that he failed to see the disappointment on the others face.

"But, I wanted to ask you for your number" mumbled Yoongi all bummed out, but deep inside he was still very much happy he finally got to speak to the man he will soon make into his own.

And that was a promise he made to himself.

A/N:
Hope you guys enjoyed the little sope special!
Finally giving some content on them ><

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed the little sope special! Finally giving some content on them ><

Anyways hope you have a wonderful day! I love you all

But guys, please meet my new kitten that I got yesterday.

 His name is Yuri and I literally love him so so much!☺️😭😭🤍

Anyways I purple you 💜