Chap.11| Blurry

Jungkook POV:

Rather than going back home that morning we went to our secret place, which only me and Gguk knew about... I assumed, since I've never seen a human around here before. It was roughly about a  30 minute drive away from Taes house but we needed it. We couldn't go back home in this corrupted state much less school. So we decided to ditch.

Silence embraced us the whole ride, crushing our lungs, and making us unable to let a single noise scape our mouths. It was suffocating.

Sometime later, we finally arrived to our 'calming down' place. We got off the car, neither of us having the need to speak, not like we had anything to say to each other anyways.

The land was green and bright but it somehow managed to look lifeless before my eyes. Trees surrounded us, dancing along to the whistles and music that the soft yet bothered breeze emitted, rippling it's way through our troubled and tensed bodies.

The sun no longer seemed as bright as it used to, it was as if the brightness it once flashed at us had vanished and indulged itself with dullness.

I looked up at the sky, the sun hiding itself behind the morning clouds, the sky clear and blue, it seemed at peace and calm, almost mocking me.

It wasn't that we were depressed, no, nothing like that.

It's just the shock and unanticipated turn of events has left us speechless and dumbfounded. I felt like my brain took a one way ticket to Mars. (I feel that everyday 😀)

It was different, so very different. Something I haven't experienced before. I feel like I'm stretching the situation and overreacting but it's nothing like that.

I mean...I shouldn't be that surprised, considering the fact that I myself aren't human but a vampire.

But what scares me the most about this is that we don't even know what kind of creature Tae is. He could literally be anything but definitely not human. This is my first time encountering golden eyes. What could it mean?

I focused on the sparkling, shimmering lake before me, it was as if it was a clear canvas portraying all of its surrounding into a single page, bringing life to all those who sees it. Mirroring the colorful life around us, helping us to appreciate and love this side of our world.

I unwillingly shifted my gaze towards my brother, call it twin telepathy or whatever but I could literally read his mind and yh, I could tell he thought the same as me.

"What do we do now Gguk?" I finally broke the burning silence.

"I- I don't know, I really don't know, I haven't gone through something like this before. It's so strange? New? I don't know. But one thing I do know for sure is that this won't change the fact that I have deep and strong feelings for Taehyung. I love him no matter what." He expressed, I never thought he would let his mind out like this, he's never done it before. I can already tell that the little amount of time we've had around Tae is already taking a toll on him.

"I also think so, I don't care what he is and I don't know, but we shall find out together and accept him for who he is, but for the time being I don't think he realizes that he isn't human so I think the best thing to do is to not tell him about his real identity just yet." He nodded, silently agreeing to my suggestion with a determined look on his face.

"But first things first, who do you think we can consult to this about?" He asked.

"Well I would say Namjoonie because he's the smartest and most trustworthy person I've met and if possible we should definitely keep this hidden from father because his thirst for power could lead to our baby being hurt and that's the last thing I want." I continued.

"Yeah that's true..." he looked up at the sky. "Anyways, it's getting late now, we've spent too much time here that it's already getting dark without us even noticing, anyways we shouldn't worry too much about this and just go back to normal and get our Tae back."

"Alright but before we go I want to confirm something." I asked suddenly remembering how the "bite" mark on Taes neck is the cause of all this, I completely forgot about that because of everything that just happened.

He looked at me and nodded giving me green light to continue.

"About that bite mark..." I looked at him and he seemed to tense at the mention. I guess he also forgot about that. I looked back down and resumed what I was saying. "...was it really not you?"

Silence.

Silence once again, it seemed to really love us today. But it was soon broken by my brothers deep, annoyed voice.

"Ugh....yeah. I told you that it wasn't me. It really wasn't. I don't know how it happened, or who done it but I know for a fact that neither of us would do that, so... we're gonna have to ask him ourselves." He muttered, I could see a bit of anger in his eyes but I don't really blame him.

"I- I'm sorry for punching you like that, and also for blaming you, I guess I was kind of blinded by rage that I couldn't think rationally." I apologized 'cause damn I was feeling so fricking guilty right now.

"Mhhh it's fine, if I was in your shoes I would've done the same, it's just kind of our nature as dominants, anyways let's get going now."

"Yeah let's go."  And with that said, we got back in the car and took the longest way back home, with much more cleared out minds, no longer as troubled as before.

But I'm still worried about Taehyungs wellbeing. We left just like that, and don't know how he is right now, the last thing I remember was him crying on the ground.

I would love to go see him right now but I rather give him some peace, not only for his sake but also for ours.

A/N:
HI GUYS! How y'all doing?
I hope everyone is happy and fine and good☺️
Anyways guys I'm literally getting lazy to write king chapters now I'm sorry😭
But I promise that when the action starts I'll give u better chapters.
I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far.
Anyways guys y'all take care and stay happy

I purple you. 💜